By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - 9,512,445,923 pages link to VGC!!!

Now that is alot!  A traffic ranking of 9,775 to boot.  Kudos to ioi and the community!

Source: http://www.alexa.com/data/details/main/vgchartz.com

Edit: Ignore this.  I got everyone's hopes up (I was excited myself).  It was actually like 1453 links.

Around the Network

I think we need to take notice of something....
(Speed: Very Slow (95% of sites are faster), Avg Load Time: 8.2 Seconds)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Well word has got out that i am on this site, that is the only logical explanation.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

__XBrawlX__ said:
I think we need to take notice of something....
(Speed: Very Slow (95% of sites are faster), Avg Load Time: 8.2 Seconds)

So it isn't just me...

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Sorry! I got the Alexa info wrong... It was over 1,500 sites when you click on the 9 mil. I think that was link rank. ;( I asked talon to lock this...

Around the Network

Am I missing something? Because for me it says that 1453 sites link to VGC. Still a lot!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I believe that our server was just upgraded. So that should help fix the problem.

Here is the link:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51848

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

8.2 seconds is the average?

This page loaded in 0.0177 seconds, and my laptop is horrid, and the main page loads even faster.... Are some people still on 56k?

and yet we still only manage about 1500 people on this website everyday