By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The "Obama not a US citizen" case has been thrown out of court, case closed

@ Kasz

Hold on ... apparently you read over the Patty Hearst deal. She was kidnapped and ended up HELPING her kidnappers hit that bank.

What about hypnotism? I have seen folks that control others with their words. The mind is still a mystery, but the early 70s, the Hearst incident - and the earlier Korean soldier incidents - proved some folks had the technique down pat.

As I stated, it doesn't matter because he's not president. And I don't want to further derail this thread. He's president, the suits are tossed. On to Jan. 20th.

Around the Network
madskillz said:
@ Kasz

Hold on ... apparently you read over the Patty Hearst deal. She was kidnapped and ended up HELPING her kidnappers hit that bank.

What about hypnotism? I have seen folks that control others with their words. The mind is still a mystery, but the early 70s, the Hearst incident - and the earlier Korean soldier incidents - proved some folks had the technique down pat.

As I stated, it doesn't matter because he's not president. And I don't want to further derail this thread. He's president, the suits are tossed. On to Jan. 20th.

No it really didn't.

Those incidents are actual large proofs it DOESN'T work.  Note how every case breaks apart after the victim is removed from their captors influence.

It's all about having the person under your control.  Once that control is broken... it's severed.  It's a basic defense mechanism that isn't useful for shit like "undercover secret agents".

Reason being... once the person is no longer under fear of physical harm from their captors and realize it.  Their true personalites reassert themselves basically immediatly.

It's why peer pressure and brainwashing from your own government are the only kinds of "brainwashing" that works.  Because they're people you willingly put power and belief in.

Hypnotism.  Once again... read what hypnotism actually can do rather then going by the James Bond definition.

Comrade Tovya said:
Right, everybody can get mad all day long, and sue folks left and right, but Obama will still sworn in next month.. nothing will change that.

So, if you don't like him, start planning a strategy for 2012 right now... don't waste your breath complaining, it won't do a bit of good. I'd be willing to bet every dollar to my name, which is no small amount, that nothing (not even if he admitted to sleeping with and beating prostitutes every night of his adult life) will keep him from taking that oath in January. He will be the next president of the U.S. either way.

So start planning for 2012, anything else is a waste of time.

My opinion on Obama or the doubters aside, this is more damaging to conservatives than it is to liberal.  If they succeed, the conservatives look like they stole the election.  If a case is heard and finds for Obama, they look like they are wasting the courts time and trying to steal the election.  If it is ignored, as it has been, then they look like conspiracy theorist.

If a Republican for congress wants to win in '10 or '12, they have to appeal to the constituents and avoid bad national press.  If a Republican wants to win the POTUS in '12, I don't really know.  I think, the best the GOP can hope for is a strong candidate in '12 that will help win or keep seats in congress.

But it will be rough for the GOP. The economy will be better.  We'll be out of Iraq, if it ends up good Obama gets the credit, if it turns into civil war, Bush gets the blame because people feel we shouldn't have been there in the first place.  More entitlements will also mean more support for Dems, because once people get them they won't want to give them up (even if they were against it at inception).

And that's just considering bad luck, imagine if Obama has good luck or is a good president...

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

steven787 said:
Comrade Tovya said:
Right, everybody can get mad all day long, and sue folks left and right, but Obama will still sworn in next month.. nothing will change that.

So, if you don't like him, start planning a strategy for 2012 right now... don't waste your breath complaining, it won't do a bit of good. I'd be willing to bet every dollar to my name, which is no small amount, that nothing (not even if he admitted to sleeping with and beating prostitutes every night of his adult life) will keep him from taking that oath in January. He will be the next president of the U.S. either way.

So start planning for 2012, anything else is a waste of time.

My opinion on Obama or the doubters aside, this is more damaging to conservatives than it is to liberal.  If they succeed, the conservatives look like they stole the election.  If a case is heard and finds for Obama, they look like they are wasting the courts time and trying to steal the election.  If it is ignored, as it has been, then they look like conspiracy theorist.

If a Republican for congress wants to win in '10 or '12, they have to appeal to the constituents and avoid bad national press.  If a Republican wants to win the POTUS in '12, I don't really know.  I think, the best the GOP can hope for is a strong candidate in '12 that will help win or keep seats in congress.

But it will be rough for the GOP. The economy will be better.  We'll be out of Iraq, if it ends up good Obama gets the credit, if it turns into civil war, Bush gets the blame because people feel we shouldn't have been there in the first place.  More entitlements will also mean more support for Dems, because once people get them they won't want to give them up (even if they were against it at inception).

And that's just considering bad luck, imagine if Obama has good luck or is a good president...

Right, but to be fair, it's not mainstream Republicans throwing a fit either.  It's the outer fringe who are lost in the fantasy that they can prevent his inauguration.

If anyone knows this it's the Dems... they pulled this type of crap when Al Gore got his teeth kicked in when he ran.  And at the end of the day, they looked like sore losers.  Therefore, it should be a lesson to all Republicans: 

Accept the results and move on and start planning for 2012.  It will be here faster than you know... if you get drug away kicking and screaming, the next 4 years will drag on real slowly.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Hey guys, what's going on? The party isn't over yet......

Looks like Part II is already scheduled

The new case, Cort Wrotnowski v. Susan Bysiewicz, Connecticut secretary of state, also makes a dual citizenship argument. It had been rejected by Justice Ruth Ginsburg Nov. 26 but then was resubmitted to Justice Antonin Scalia. There was no word of its fate for about 10 days, then today the court's website confirmed it has been distributed for Friday's conference, a meeting at which the justices consider whether to take cases.

Hmmmm, maybe the court refused to hear Donofrio vs Wells because they'd rather rule on this one.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Around the Network

Berg v. Obama is still to be heard as well: A lifelong Dem ACLU const. lawyer, mind u.

Not to mention whatever Alan Keyes has next.

Honestly, the people supporting this (I'm looking at you halogamer), what do you expect to happen? Do you honestly think that they will revoke his right to be president after he won in a landslide? Is that really what you would want? Could you imagine the repercussions? The entire country would explode, quite possibly violently rioting in the streets. The entire world would look on in disgust seeing as how countries all around the world celebrated his victory. America would not gain anything from it. So what? You just want the smug satisfaction of saying he shouldn't have been alowed to run? Some sort of justification for your disdain for him? Ideally speaking what is it that these people are shooting for? What do they or you want?

The man is going to be president come January 20th, if you want to support your country, you support him. If you want to continue being a partisan rabble rouser that cares more about abstract ideology than anything actually tangible, then go ahead and bicker and moan.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
Honestly, the people supporting this (I'm looking at you halogamer), what do you expect to happen? Do you honestly think that they will revoke his right to be president after he won in a landslide? Is that really what you would want? Could you imagine the repercussions? The entire country would explode, quite possibly violently rioting in the streets. The entire world would look on in disgust seeing as how countries all around the world celebrated his victory. America would not gain anything from it. So what? You just want the smug satisfaction of saying he shouldn't have been alowed to run? Some sort of justification for your disdain for him? Ideally speaking what is it that these people are shooting for? What do they or you want?

The man is going to be president come January 20th, if you want to support your country, you support him. If you want to continue being a partisan rabble rouser that cares more about abstract ideology than anything actually tangible, then go ahead and bicker and moan.

You aren't supporting your country when you support a Democrat even if he IS the president.  Duh!  Freedom ain't free.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Yay Obama. Even though i don't trust you either!

4 ≈ One

TheRealMafoo said:
Oh, and the issue is not just where he was born. It’s that he went to school in Indonesia. When he went to school, they did not allow dual citizenship, and only allowed citizens of Indonesia to go to school.

Thats the most stupid thing I have ever heard someone make up that someone else was gulible enough to believe.