By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN on crack?!?!

EL_PATRAS said:

I think I prefer

^^ this one. Oh doraemon 

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network
radha said:
EL_PATRAS said:

I think I prefer

^^ this one. Oh doraemon 

WIN!! :D

^_^

err wa? That would make sense for u know, a Marvel Vs Capcom game since those games are "what if" games and don't need to make sense / have a storyline. For those to be in SF IV, they must be hoping that Capcom is like Scamco and put random characters in their games so it can sell. Honestly, if Capcom were to pull this shit in SF IV, the hardcore fighting community will be soooo pissed and I guarantee that it would not be taking seriously in tournaments or even played at all.

Wesker?  The 'grandaddy of all survival horror villains'?  LOL!

Why does no one know about Scissor Man?!?!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

@skeezr: lol, and while they're at it why don't they just put the rock in there

Around the Network

Well, Wesker's in there. Nothing wrong!

Well i think writing it they must have used much more then just crack.

For me, IGN's credibility has gone down lately. I don't really care about these silly articles, but I have disagreed with several of their reviews lately.

I think it's best to read several reviews from gamerankings or a similar sight, anyway.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

There definitely not on crack because crack lets you write good articles (that why so many musicians and lawyers use it.)

XD....this article seems a lot like one of those game roast articles that GI publishes. More a joke than anything else. I found it pretty funny.