By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Pre - sells for Gundam musou

shams said: Umm, 100k on day#1 is pretty excellent - close to 200k for the week (or maybe 150k - triple what VF5 did). No great surprise, about expectations. PS3 hardware will boost - but not past Wii (and new Wii titles are coming as well). Maybe 40k-50k for the week. Still positive news - what is really important is how much it sells next week: 50k+ = good/excellent 30k = expected 10k-20k = poor less than 10k (won't happen) terrible
This was a great post.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Around the Network

y-koron said: Your question often comes up between Japanese game fun. And most of them gives an evasive answer... Additioal, the first shipment of Gundam Musou is about 170~180k. And probably, the second shipment is next Monday. So the maximum sales in this week is about 170~180k.
Is those number with the bundles?

Well everybody was saying that MHP2 was selling a lot but not moving hardware last week ...it has moved so little hardware that it has managed to multiply by 3 the number of hardware sold for the week .I am not saying it wil happen the same with Gundam Mussou ,but simply reminding you you always tend to be too pesimistic towards Sony and are too eager to believe each and every news-rumors-predictions that put them in bad shape .Just wait ,and in one week we can talk with some sense .

Diomedes1976 said: Well everybody was saying that MHP2 was selling a lot but not moving hardware last week ...it has moved so little hardware that it has managed to multiply by 3 the number of hardware sold for the week .I am not saying it wil happen the same with Gundam Mussou ,but simply reminding you you always tend to be too pesimistic towards Sony and are too eager to believe each and every news-rumors-predictions that put them in bad shape .Just wait ,and in one week we can talk with some sense .
my prediction : Gundam mussou : 145 K PS3 : 50 K Wii : 85 K

fabinou said: Diomedes1976 said: Well everybody was saying that MHP2 was selling a lot but not moving hardware last week ...it has moved so little hardware that it has managed to multiply by 3 the number of hardware sold for the week .I am not saying it wil happen the same with Gundam Mussou ,but simply reminding you you always tend to be too pesimistic towards Sony and are too eager to believe each and every news-rumors-predictions that put them in bad shape .Just wait ,and in one week we can talk with some sense . my prediction : Gundam mussou : 145 K PS3 : 50 K Wii : 85 K
It seems reasonable ,i would say more or less the same ...maybe a bit less for the Wii .Something along 150K for the game ,50K for the PS3 and 70-75K for the Wii ..

Around the Network

fabinou, your predictions are always wrong.

xtx said: fabinou, your predictions are always wrong.
GASPS !!! of course, not !! look, I got a 73,63 % on the last japonese charts prediction !! And look at my prediction for february sales of hardware in N/A : 320 000 Wii... What did u think about this ? I'm sure I will be right !!!

Diomedes1976 said: Well everybody was saying that MHP2 was selling a lot but not moving hardware last week ...it has moved so little hardware that it has managed to multiply by 3 the number of hardware sold for the week .I am not saying it wil happen the same with Gundam Mussou ,but simply reminding you you always tend to be too pesimistic towards Sony and are too eager to believe each and every news-rumors-predictions that put them in bad shape .Just wait ,and in one week we can talk with some sense .
Sure but I according to Y-koron, PS3 didn't see the significant boost as PSP had last week all according to the blog he showed. Of course this can change. Which was the reason why I asked if the number included the bundles.

robjoh said: Diomedes1976 said: Well everybody was saying that MHP2 was selling a lot but not moving hardware last week ...it has moved so little hardware that it has managed to multiply by 3 the number of hardware sold for the week .I am not saying it wil happen the same with Gundam Mussou ,but simply reminding you you always tend to be too pesimistic towards Sony and are too eager to believe each and every news-rumors-predictions that put them in bad shape .Just wait ,and in one week we can talk with some sense . Sure but I according to Y-koron, PS3 didn't see the significant boost as PSP had last week all according to the blog he showed. Of course this can change. Which was the reason why I asked if the number included the bundles.
Yes. These data is my hearsay knowledge, however the site used for source is one of the reliable site about the sales. And I will go a few shop and observe the sales of Gumdam Musou and some softs. Of cource PS3 also. I don't know the number includes the bundles...(probably including, I think) And as far as I heard, the bundle is unpopular because of the price. Its price is more expensive than the total price of PS3 and Gumdam Musou.

If you need something about Japanese market from the perspective of Japanese, please contact me.

according neogaf, Neoplay seems to have confirmed for 120 K Gundam and 11O K Super robot wars and 12OO (!) Densha de Go Wii. but no numbers for hardware...