By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - After many failed attempts to snag a PS3Im finally getting one this weekend

makingmusic476 said:
Buy LBP, MGS4, and Uncharted...stat!

QFT.  I approve of this list

Around the Network

MGS4
R2
LBP in that order ok !

I am happy that you are joining us in our quest to play the greatest games ever on the Playstation 3.

get LBP, MGS4, Valkyria chronicles.....as a starter

they will keep you having fun for months.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

PRE order God of War III day one!

Sephiroth357 said:
PRE order God of War III day one!

... God of War sucks, I refuse...

@Darth

Well I already have a backlog of Wii games not to mention I need to get Skate It and maybe Shaun White, but PS3 has some games that I like that I will casually (oh noes I said casual) play to break up the Wii games I play much like my PSP and DS do and probably play a few things like LBP, MGS4, and SC4 a LOT online.  Plus with the PS3 web browser I can finally start watching my Bleach subs on TV again via mega upload! (The Wii webrowser is getting an update but I believe it's still a little time before it does)

Anyway LBP will last me a while, then MGS4 is on my Christmas list, then maybe VC or Uncharted, and I'll probably buy SC4 myself.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

A few games to check out....motorstorm, resistance, uncharted....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
A few games to check out....motorstorm, resistance, uncharted....

To be honest I have no interest in Resistance either, probably the only console FPS (using analog sticks) I've ever REALLY enjoyed was Call of Duty 4, which now I have World at War on Wii with better controls and enjoy it so much more, I really hope that mouse & KB support becomes standard for PS3 FPS games cause it could really improve the PS3 FPS games about ten fold.

Uncharted looks amazing as far as graphics go and the only game I could say looks the closest to real life (not these brown horrible looking games that look rather flat) my only issue with it is seeing the gameplay, looks fun at times but then I see the gunfights and it's like all the fun dies... I'm going to check it out and if I like it I'll buy it though

I've played a good bit of Motorstorm and I really don't like it.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

ADDDDDDDDDD me.

needs more people on lbp yum =)

Jo21 said:
ADDDDDDDDDD me.

Heh no... I don't want to.  I'll be busy playing with MM, squilliam and probably Naz.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Jo21 said:
ADDDDDDDDDD me.

Heh no... I don't want to.  I'll be busy playing with MM, squilliam and probably Naz.

Ouch......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.