By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - After many failed attempts to snag a PS3Im finally getting one this weekend

outlawauron said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Jo21 said:
ADDDDDDDDDD me.

needs more people on lbp yum =)

Heh no... I don't want to.  I'll be busy playing with MM, squilliam and probably Naz.

Ouch......

Hey outlaw I'll add you :D

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

MGS4 if thats your type of game.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

grats on getting a ps3

^ haha why no Wii sales? And no one can read your PSN ID just so you know =S

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

lol yeah thats why i dont mess with these crazy sig things -_-

anywho i guess i can add the nintendo sales thought it would clear space for my ID/tag

Around the Network

Hopefully there is no MaxwellGT2000 user on PSN so I can have that as my PSN when I get my PS3 ^_^

MaxwellGT2000 said:
outlawauron said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Jo21 said:
ADDDDDDDDDD me.

needs more people on lbp yum =)

Heh no... I don't want to.  I'll be busy playing with MM, squilliam and probably Naz.

Ouch......

Hey outlaw I'll add you :D

All right! Sounds good to me!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

halil23 said:
Squilliam said:
Maxwell, Makingmusic has seduced you. Consider yourself to be one of his pawns now.

lol, weren't you the one that made a thread telling everyone to ask MaxwellGT2000 PSN on his wall

Why yes, yes he was... made a whole thread to get me motivated to buy a PS3 I told him I was going to buy anyway... and my wall was spammed for 3 days with people telling me to add them to PSN... then others in the thread thought I didn't like/want a PS3, guess I piss too many people off by speaking the truth lol

Well, congratulations. Just make sure you get MGS4 as soon as possible, and you'll be set.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

halil23 said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
halil23 said:
Squilliam said:
Maxwell, Makingmusic has seduced you. Consider yourself to be one of his pawns now.

lol, weren't you the one that made a thread telling everyone to ask MaxwellGT2000 PSN on his wall

Why yes, yes he was... made a whole thread to get me motivated to buy a PS3 I told him I was going to buy anyway... and my wall was spammed for 3 days with people telling me to add them to PSN... then others in the thread thought I didn't like/want a PS3, guess I piss too many people off by speaking the truth lol

lol, you turned many into fools.

I do that quite often if you notice, lot of fanboys hate me, and to be quite honest I don't care for them either =P  I hate people that make "Wii has no core titles thread #203859004580" "I don't play my Wii anymore #23895405480" etc I mean my PS2 collected a bit of dust last gen it's true but I still liked the system it had some good games and I played them, I don't see the need to make a thread that I didn't play it as much as my Gamecube, GBA, or PC. 

I do like my Wii better then the PS3 (personal opinion) I do state it but I back it up with facts and reasons not a brand name and logo like the reason I bought a Wii first was I had a house fire Wii has VC which will help me replace a lot of the games I lost in the fire also I factored in how the 360 was tearing up a lot and Sonys past track record (PS1 and PS2 with DRE) made me feel like I should wait to pick up their systems, what I hate are the Wii haters that come into threads say something ignorant as hell and get mad cause you call them out on their BS.

My idea is if you're a true gamer you should have an open mind about all games and consoles (PC too) and look for new and great ideas, games have to evolve that's a fact, and people to sit there and hate on a game cause of the console it's on is stupid or even more ignorant "cause it looks kiddie"