By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Star OceanL TLH needs 3 DVDs

;_;

Some Sony fanboys make me cringe.

Around the Network

do u cringe when you look @ you ^^ :P

Multi discs doesnt matter too much...but it would be more convenient to have it all on one disc

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Who cares about Multiple discs anymore?

People make the same complaint about Mandatory Installs..

You either have to change a disc, or wait for a game to install..

I'm sure the game doesn't change because you have to get up two or three times or whether you have to wait for an install.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Bah three discs, that's okay! And it's a rpg, it's not like you have to switch discs every hour.

Around the Network

What the hell does Blu-Ray have to do with anything? It's on 360 not PS3, no one cares if it can fit on one BRD. It's completely irrelevant.

What's going on in the past few days? here are a lot of fanboys writing "articles" as of late.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

If you own more than 2 games (which I'm sure everyone does here), isn't this irrelevant?

sega4life said:

I'm sure the game doesn't change because you have to get up two or three times or whether you have to wait for an install.

some people dont want to live in the past, would rather the install

halogamer1989 said:

New Xbox 360 Game Needs 3 DVDs: PS3’s Blu-ray would do in one

December 6, 2008 | Filed under Gaming 

Star Ocean: The Last Hope will be released soon on the Xbox 360 in North America, and Sony PS3 users will be laughing, as the game will be on 3 DVD discs. The Sony PlayStation 3 would do it on just one Blu-ray disc

Do not get me wrong, the Xbox 360 has an amazing online experience, but their DVD technology is a big problem. It’s like having a CD drive instead of DVD on PC’s by using DVD rather than Blu-ray, so why does Microsoft still use old technology.

There is a worry that as games get bigger and offer more detail, Xbox 360 games will need even more than the 3 discs that Star Ocean: The Last Hope has. We would just like to know if Xbox 360 users are happy with the old DVD format, or would that much rather games on the Blu-ray format. Please do not think that we am running the Xbox 360 down, it is still a fantastic games console, and the sales figures speak for themselves.

So everyone is bashing MS on DVD format now.  Anyway, I thought this might deserve a thread.

I would put a million to one on the assumption that this news "story" with its biased inflection came from a little site I like to call "N4G."

...the site is a Sony fansite, btw. Sony fanblogs pass for news daily.

I mocked this up recently. Even if this story is true, it's written in such a way as to attempt to make the Xbox 360 look bad, inferior, and to embarass the company and console. It's completely biased. The article is also gramatically incorrect and seems to be written by a common forum poster...

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

RPG said:
sega4life said:

some people dont want to live in the past, would rather the install

NXE allows that on the 360 now.  So people who want to can.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)