By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - #2 WWYD!! Halo 4 PS3???

I Hate these threads these things will never be Its like saying Gt5 on 360.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network
Million said:
I thought Garnett was a 360 fanboy...

exactly,im not a fanboy,everyones calling me a PS fanboy and a 360 fanboy,i guess im the only fanboy on both sides of the console war.

>_>

the minute i make a WWYD thread about PS3 having better graphics cause of blue ray the 360 fanboys get a hissy fit and report me,and its a WWYD thread,not real,not putting either console down,meh maybe its just me....

Am I the only one who sense a degree of sarcasm?

Christhor said:

It would be great, the Halo games are really fun. People in this thread are way to serious.

Agreed

@ Munkeh111 what you mean sarcasm?

........funny thread.

Around the Network

Did any of you see his first thread?
http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51914
In case you hadn't noticed, he's doing these threads for fun.

OT: While I seriously doubt the game would be that big, or that there would be such a huge difference in graphics, I'd certainly waste no time in rubbing it in all of my Halo-loving friend's faces. =)

insomniac17 said:
Did any of you see his first thread?
http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51914
In case you hadn't noticed, he's doing these threads for fun.

OT: While I seriously doubt the game would be that big, or that there would be such a huge difference in graphics, I'd certainly waste no time in rubbing it in all of my Halo-loving friend's faces. =)

Yea,these threads are for fun...

I highly doubt that the game could be that big,how ever you never tho :p Halo 4 could be released on X720/PS4 :p

And am i the only person who thought it was hilarious to put Crysis next to Halo 2?,and say PS3 vs 360 version.

Garnett said:

Erm,not to be rude,but you couldnt of created 1 account,you had to create another 360 troll account,and im no fanboy,funny thing is iv been called fanboy on both side of the war... @ukeatdabian and 1337 gamer

but anyways enjoy the thread..

@leo-j i know crysis looks better than that,i just had to shrink it down for VG charts.

Actually this is my first account lol ;P u sir = EPIC FAILURE

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

...... .... ... Forget it.

I think the better question would be Gears of War 3. Halo 4 on PS3 would not be that great to me. I already have Resistance, Killzone, and COD. Another first person shooter on the system would be overkill. I think I would just stick witht the 360 version if it was still coming to that system. Personally I was pretty much Haloed out after 1. The last to games have been more about seeing how the story plays out. Since I will never pay for Xbox Live again multiplayer is not very interesting.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL