By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Shuhei Yoshida: We have 5 RPGs in development

Mirson said:
According to Ol Buddy, some of the RPGs in development are: Dark Cloud 3, New Wild Arms, Legend of Dragoon 2 and Unearthed. I wonder if Demon's Soul counts.

-_- No tales huh....hey Sony wanna trade out Demon's Soul for it?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:

Stealth in Uncharted really makes me interested in it....so when again is the gameplay trailer gonna be shown again?

14th December, though it has not been confirmed to be gameplay, just in-engine

About damn time really, I'm still waiting to buy my first RPG for my PS3, only use it as a Blu-ray player for the last 6 months.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

@munkeh111

well they probably saw that MGS4 was a smash success by combining the two....I personally might actually buy Uncharted 2 due to it having a stealthy element.

I didn't buy uncharted 1 for reference so they are successfully making more new people interested.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@munkeh111

well they probably saw that MGS4 was a smash success by combining the two....I personally might actually buy Uncharted 2 due to it having a stealthy element.

I didn't buy uncharted 1 for reference so they are successfully making more new people interested.

You didn't buy Uncharted.....

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:
Mirson said:
According to Ol Buddy, some of the RPGs in development are: Dark Cloud 3, New Wild Arms, Legend of Dragoon 2 and Unearthed. I wonder if Demon's Soul counts.

-_- No tales huh....hey Sony wanna trade out Demon's Soul for it?

Tales of.. isn't Sony's franchise, its Namco's.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

I can imagine another Wild Arms game coming our way......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

@munkeh111 & CGI

no I didn't as everyone said it was too short.

I rented it though....I hope that improves things!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

We already know white knight, there is another one that we know too (I forgot the name but it's in a medieval world). I wonder if versus XIII belongs to the "5"?

Internally developed? Wat?

Awesome news.