By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are your most played Wii/DS games?

Just a note. I'm leaving this to Wii/DS right now, as otherwise this could turn into a flame feast relatively easily. Also, feel free to add in from any previous Nintendo machines.

Okay, so the question.

What Wii/DS games have you played the most?

I find this pretty interesting, and a thing people hardly talk about on VGChartz.

People talk about a game being great and awesome, but it is just 10 hours long, do they care about that? It doesn't really seem like it to me.

So, what games have you played the most?

PS: as a side-note, you could add how long you like games to be, and how many playthroughs it is or if anyone else has played it, etc. Personally, I feel that games should be at least 30 hours long on your first playthrough. 

Ps2: I won't add my most played ones in the OP, as that seems to scare people away from the thread.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

Let's see...

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I think I played most of them(talking about all of my games) for more than 10 hours, each. Barring 3 Wii games which I haven't opened. But these two are in a league of their own.

Wii: Wii Sports
DS: The World Ends With You - I clocked over 60h on this game.

I don't own a wii, but my best friend does. We go home to him sometimes just to play Wii Sports :)
The World Ends With You really satisfies all your RPG levelling needs. And the battles are insanely fun.

This is invisible text!

Mario Kart is still in my Wii after so many months. Definitely the most played game of 2008. The online is the most addictive. I will play around with Animal Crossing next week so the MK disc will have a rest for a few days.

Master Mii Artisan 

Call me nerd: Brain Training

Call me nerd again: Tetris Party xD

Around the Network

Wii top 5
-ToS2
-Mario Kart Wii
-GH:WT
-Twilight Princess
-Shaun White Snowboarding

DS top 3
-Pokemon Diamond
-Mario Kart DS
-Elite Beat Agents

Well the most played game on my Wii is Metroid Prime 3.

http://www.petitiononline.com/nintyGR/petition.html

Help our cause to convince nintendo Europe treat Greek Gamers as everyone else.

Wii: Mario Kart Wii
DS: Contra 4

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Wii: I've played Brawl the most (since it's the Wii game of choice among my friends) but I've loved Galaxy the most.

DS: My most played game would be Urbz: Sims in the City. It was the game I bought at the DS launch and the only one I had for a while. My most enjoyed game would be Age of Empires: The Age of Kings. The DS is perfect for strategy games, and this one was just amazing.

Wii - SSBB but like SMG the most

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey