By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Games that sold better on the PS3 opposed to the 360.

it's not Xbox 360 owners fault that they have more games to play... they can't be buying all these games... :p these are pretty low key titles... I wonder if Sega couldn't do something about those VF5 numbers

Around the Network

Virtua fighter 5 came out like 6 months later on 360

Hardly a fair comparison

its like comparing bioshock PS3 V 360

Oh well, at least the 360 version of Virtua fighter 5 has online multiplayer, made it worth the wait.

@cueil

Damage control FTW!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Need for speed pro street
Burnout paradise

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Sry I would remove Enchanted Arms from your list. Without Others sales it's too unclear. Make it a tie !

Around the Network

Could it be that games that have heavy japanese or european fanbases will generaly do better on the PS3.

darthdevidem01 said:
@cueil

Damage control FTW!

I think it was pretty good one though... I remember PS2 owners always saying that back in the day ... :p

Well i am not suprised, DMC 4 is a classic Franchise on Sony's console therefore it sold better on Mother System (it's not a rule thou).

Football (Soccer) is not that popular in the States, where Xbox's biggest market lies.

And PS3 has higher userbase in Japan then the 360.

Cueil said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@cueil

Damage control FTW!

I think it was pretty good one though... I remember PS2 owners always saying that back in the day ... :p

They do?  I wonder witch PS2 games sold worse on PS2 than on Xbox/GC/DC and was released the same time?

Most of these games are aimed at Japan....interesting

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot