By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - just beat bioshock for ps3.

@MrBubbles your right, i think as well if they had added cutscenes into the game to show what the ppl were talking about during the audio tapes it would have taken away from the mood of the game. its like during the flashbacks in "lost odyssey", some ppl including the critics wanted to see what kaim was recalling in the flashbacks, but i think the way they had the words shown on the screen and the way they were told it made u use your imagination and close your eyes and see what he saw and felt, i loved how they did the flashbacks it gave the game such a more memorable feeling to it.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

That was an excelent game, played twice for both ending. 10/10

Buddy loved it so much he bought both PS3 and 360 versions, and the $10 maze thing on PS3... I think he has beat the game 10+ times now... O.o

"Leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game company’s, who don't know or care about you!"

i am considering buying the add-on content for the ps3, is it worth the $10 price tag?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I played it on the 360. It's undoubtedly one of the best games this generation. One of the best atmospheres ever created.

I loved it too. I give it 9.6/10, it loses a few points for that final boss battle and the occasional confusingness of the story. Also, some of the textures could have been improved.

I, being an evil bastard, harvested all but three Little Sisters, so as to maximise ADAM while still getting the Hypnotise Big Daddy plasmid.

The bad ending was pretty confusing, but I hear the good ending is a lot better.

I saw that trailer, it's up on the UK PSN, you can go download it. I've watched it like five times, it looks amazing.

I want to get the challenge rooms as well, but for now I am playing through again on hard to get some more trophies and get the good ending.

EDIT: Some things that could have improved it:

-Improving some of those textures. Even after the patch, some are subpar.

-While you are in a bathysphere, how about seeing outside on your journey instead of seeing a hints screen?

-That entire final boss battle. He was easier to kill than a Big Daddy, I swear.

-Being able to look into a mirror during the protect the Little Sister segment.

-Having less info in the diaries, and more in-game.

-MOAR PLASMIDZ!

-Letting you explore more of Rapture

-Being able to collect ADAM from dead bodies. Even if it was 1/10 bodies and it was 10 ADAM.

Some things that were awesome:

-The plasmids

-Atlas

-Big Daddies

-ADAM

-The story

-The fact that you actually need to think, as opposed to running and gunning.

-The different behaviours of the enemies.

I think it deserved Game of the Year 2007. I played CoD4, and it was very good, but derivative and standard. Can't judge Mario Galaxy, I haven't played it, but I can't see many games being better than this.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:

I, being an evil bastard, harvested all but three Little Sisters, so as to maximise ADAM while still getting the Hypnotise Big Daddy plasmid.

you get more adam from saving them.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

blazinhead89 said:
Excellent game. One of my top 5 this gen so far

Same for me.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

to be honest i didn't enjoy this game that much, because i was going through my achievement whore phase, but I'm willing to give this game a 2nd play through .

I just bought it on Amazon for $45 based on this thread and the near consistent praise the title receives on this site. I will admit I was underwhelmed by the demo.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

i got it for PC on day one, and i enjoyed the hell out of it, it is an awesome game...