By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
numonex said:
Gears of War 2 should not be on that list it was released in 2008.

Topic rule #1: Read the topic before posting.

Seems you only looked at the pretty pictures, without realizing he mentioned Gears 2 before he mentioned the games to come.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:

Star Ocean alone would make me a happy gamer for the first part of next year, but if you add in Alan Wake, then sheer awesomeness follows.

I want Alan Wake Realllllly bad now, it looks like the best console game I've yet seen.

This.

DO WANT!

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

libellule said:
u should put away Gears2 and even Alan Wake imo

(and any others game coming to PC)

Of course, ur list may look less impressive ...

It still is on 360 and not on PS3 therefore its an exclusive,im not even gonna argue with fanboys.

Alan Wake will be highly unlikely that it will appear in 2009. It was scheduled to be released 2006. 2007 and 2008 have came and gone and it is still not here.

@soriku - But we have not even seen gameplay from FFXIII yet! I must say SO is the best looking game on that list though for sure.

@selnor - How come you put Gears 2 in the list for 2009? Are there regions where the game isn't out yet?

Around the Network

Garnett,

Always nice to be called a fanboy ... and why respond to me if u re "not even gonna argue with fanboys" ... this suggests I m not one then ... that makes no sense ...

Well, to answer you, Selnor's thread, despite being superior to ur one, is not perfect. I was pointing out that putting games that we have seen nothing outside PC (ingame ?) shot or games we are not sure if it CG or not, or games that have already been relased in 2008 is not really fair (whatever it is in introductino or not).
It is really a problem when ur are trying to prove 2009 is better than 2008 but u can't bring anything really worth the value.

I m guessing too much people here fear that no 2009 Xbox360 games will top Gears of War2 gfx technically ...

we will see.

Time to Work !

It's amazing how people come in here to bash without actually reading the OP.

"Firstly here is what we have currently as our peak game this gen in Gears 2. Then what follows is some mouth watering games both visually and intriguing.
A game that truly shows what our beloved console is capable of here in the M$ forum. Those of us who have finished know, this is exactly how it looks from start to finish on a HDTV. Beautiful."

Rofl @ people going " z0mg why is Gears2 in the 2009 list?!?!11"

Proud Owner of: 

Typical. People always look at the pics before reading the text. Selnor showed us the best graphics on the 360 with a game from 2008. Then he compares those graphics to the upcoming 2009 games.

If Mass effect 2 comes out next year it will be the GOTY, you can bank on that.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

jesus kung fu magic said:

If Mass effect 2 comes out next year it will be the GOTY, you can bank on that.

It should certainly be incredbile, though I am not sure of GotY