By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSBB: Character Swap Thread

Despite the fact I've watched pro wrestling on and off my entire life, a midget in tights still creeps the hell out of me. Plus, since he's the only person in Jail in all of Wind Waker, what could be have possibly done? Most thieves get a beating from Link and apologize, but Tingle, no, he's been locked up for a long time.

My guess? Used animals inappropriately as Rupee storage.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Around the Network

So many possibilities....

I say, let SSB become the balanced version of M.U.G.E.N. for the consoles!

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

Why do they have to take out chracters? I say add xemnas,riku, kratos(GOW), and thats it.

mM
leo-j said:
Why do they have to take out chracters? I say add xemnas,riku, kratos(GOW), and thats it.

Well the developers have to take people out because if you have 500 characters it gets daunting for people to play and the moves are almost gaurunteed to be a copycat of someone else.

The reason I set the thread up this way is because it adds a bit more flavor to the topic then just asking "Who would you like to see in SSBB?" 

To Each Man, Responsibility
Ishy said:
no offence but tingle can koo limpah off omgwtfbbq lol

and @ diameurto

in the past 20 yrs there have been loads of metal gears:

metal gear 1 (nes/msx)

metal gear 2 solid snake (nes/msx)

metal gear snakes revenge( not a propa 1, werent made by kojima bt was on nes)

metal gear solid 1(PS, GC)

MGS2+substance(PS2 XBOX)

Metal Gear Acid 1 and 2( psp)

Metal Gear Solid 3+subsistence( PS2)

Metal Gear ghost babel(GBC)

Metal Gear Portable Ops(PSP)

coming soon... Metal Gear solid 4: guns of the patriots (ps3 and 360) lollllllllll(leave that one to your imagination)

I know there have been many metal gear games. I'm all for having Snake in the game, then I realized smashchu was talking about metal gear games on a nintendo console.  He thinks Snake shouldn't be in the game because metal gear has not put out enough games on Nintendo consoles.  I think that's a super lame excuse for not wanting Snake in Brawl.

Around the Network

remove pika (god i hated him in the first game, so danm cheap)

add master cheif rofl
hmm to really add hmm dont know

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Remove: Pichu
Add: Earthworm Jim

Remove: Roy
Add: Megaman (or X)

Remove: Falco
Add: Jinx (Super Mario RPG)

Remove: Snake
Add: Maxim (Lufia 2)

Remove: Mr. Game and Watch
Add: Sparkster (Sparkster)

Remove: Ice Climbers
Add: Bomberman

Remove: Ike
Add: Terra (FF6)

Remove: Dr. Mario
Add: Mike Jones (StarTropics)

By that Metal Gear logic, Pit should not be in Brawl because he's only been in a couple games.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

OH MY GOODNESS. Another person who wants to get rid of Snake.

I have officially abandoned this thread...feel free to wreak havoc, because I'm not coming back here. Snake rocks, those of you that say otherwise can die in a fire.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Words Of Wisdom said:

Remove: Pichu
Add: Earthworm Jim

Remove: Roy
Add: Megaman (or X)

Remove: Falco
Add: Jinx (Super Mario RPG)

Remove: Snake
Add: Maxim (Lufia 2)

Remove: Mr. Game and Watch
Add: Sparkster (Sparkster)

Remove: Ice Climbers