By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSBB: Character Swap Thread

What I would really like, is if they kept everybody and just added more characters.

And what's lmao of not taking out kirby???

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
Uh...well...Pit has had...what...one game?

Meta Knight's been in how many games?

Zero Suit Samus?

mmm banworthy...

Pit: 2, same as Snake

Meta-Knight: Kirby Adventure, Kirby Super Star, Kirby Avalance, Kirby: Nightmare in dreamland, Kirby: Amazing Mirror, Kirby Squeak Squad, Kirby Air Ride. Did I get them all?

ZZS:2, Metroid Zero Mission, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption.

Me 1 You 0, but, since your a mod we'll call it a tie.

My problem is is that Kojima hasn't been good to Ninbtendo. We got 2 games, one of which had to be made by a second party. The man could havwee been nice enopught to port MGS3 to the Wii. But nooooooo. It's sad that Mario's greatest rival has been on a Nintendo console more then 5 times more then Snake. Besides, the others get in becuase they are Nintendo characters. The backbone of Smash. Snake got lucky becuase Kojima is friends with the producer. Tail deserves 1000x more then Snake ever will.

40 characters is possible, I say probable. Maybe Nintendo will get smart and release new characters through the Wii Shop. Say, if a KH is released, add Sora, and make a limited edition of the game with it free. Then charge for it after the version is sold out.

Anyone wanna make a full list with their predictions?

Offtopic a sec: I just looked through all of the pics of the stages on the Dojo and I couldn't help but think with great sarcasm "Yup, clearly the Wii's underpowered and graphics are gonna be such a big problem.". The game looks pretty damn awesome so far and quite honestly, I think often times people forget that we watched phototrealistic television on standard definition for a long long time before HD came along.

Back on topic:

I think it would be sweet if they added a way to import pictures into the game from an SD card to use as the texture for the punching bag!

To Each Man, Responsibility

Add: Donkey kong Jr.

couldnt think of anyone to remove

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

Well, another note, the Game cube disc was only 1.5 gigs. The Wii discs are a minimum 4.5 gigs. 3x more potential information.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Smashchu said:
BenKenobi88 said:
Uh...well...Pit has had...what...one game?

Meta Knight's been in how many games?

Zero Suit Samus?

mmm banworthy...

Pit: 2, same as Snake

Meta-Knight: Kirby Adventure, Kirby Super Star, Kirby Avalance, Kirby: Nightmare in dreamland, Kirby: Amazing Mirror, Kirby Squeak Squad, Kirby Air Ride. Did I get them all?

ZZS:2, Metroid Zero Mission, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption.

Me 1 You 0, but, since your a mod we'll call it a tie.

My problem is is that Kojima hasn't been good to Ninbtendo. We got 2 games, one of which had to be made by a second party. The man could havwee been nice enopught to port MGS3 to the Wii. But nooooooo. It's sad that Mario's greatest rival has been on a Nintendo console more then 5 times more then Snake. Besides, the others get in becuase they are Nintendo characters. The backbone of Smash. Snake got lucky becuase Kojima is friends with the producer. Tail deserves 1000x more then Snake ever will.

If there the same as Snake, does that mean you don't want them to be in the game also???

And your reasons for not wanting a Snake in the game.....don't be such a fanboy.

Fuzzmosis said:
I'm not sure if your biggest sin is adding Tingle, or removing Jigglypuff.

Aww give tingle a break, I think he gets a bad rep, he's actually a great character. Just shows the kind of humour that I love from the creators of Zelda. I was disappointed he wasn't in TP and I hope they put him into PH.

But if you really don't like him, at least you would get to beat him up. 

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Alright time for a new one!

Remove: Dr. Mario
Add: Prince (From the Prince of Persia series, specifically The Two Thrones)

To Each Man, Responsibility

no offence but tingle can koo limpah off omgwtfbbq lol

and @ diameurto

in the past 20 yrs there have been loads of metal gears:

metal gear 1 (nes/msx)

metal gear 2 solid snake (nes/msx)

metal gear snakes revenge( not a propa 1, werent made by kojima bt was on nes)

metal gear solid 1(PS, GC)

MGS2+substance(PS2 XBOX)

Metal Gear Acid 1 and 2( psp)

Metal Gear Solid 3+subsistence( PS2)

Metal Gear ghost babel(GBC)

Metal Gear Portable Ops(PSP)

coming soon... Metal Gear solid 4: guns of the patriots (ps3 and 360) lollllllllll(leave that one to your imagination)

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man