By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Spyro is finally back!! IGN review: 7.3

Darc Requiem said:
cool48 said:
Spyro and Crash Bandicoot went down the shitter after Insomniac and Naughty Dog stopped making them

You're really doing a great service to the forum by copy and pasting this picture here. Well done.

*Rolls eyes*

Anyways, while the score is definitely an improvement, it's still fairly average and the sales aren't anything to brag about either. It may have had legs, but so do a lot of games (especially ones with launches that embarrassingly low). After all, it was the holiday season. Still, if it sells well, perhaps a developer with more talent could pick it up and revive the series. That's what I'm hoping for.

Around the Network

Thank you Montana, I'm glad you have such a fine since of humor /sarcasm.

Yeah, I know I'm a dick. It's just that most of these pictures are often not funny and not helpful whatsoever. I'm sure I could have 10,000 posts by now if I copy and pasted these pictures in threads where I have no good opinion, but I don't.

@Leni (quote isn't working for some odd reason)

Activision is the publisher, publisher does not equal developer

Entranges Libellus developers this one and Krome Studios developed the last one.

Its not that gd ppl played it id give it a 6/10 at most...

Around the Network

@Montana

Nah you're not a dick. Sometimes the phrase "a picture is worth a thousand words" holds true. Insomniac and Naughty Dog haven't hand Spyro and Crash for over a generation now. Over the past 8 or so years, it's been often said that the quality of those franchises have suffered without their original developers. Instead of typing all of the aforementioned text. I just posted a pic. It relays the same message and it saves me time, particularly when I'm webs urfing at work I like now.

sure that picture is stupid O>0

the game is not even close to Insomniac level for sure, but still a great game

sales are good, maybe it hits 0.5 million on Wii (which will be a sure success if you think it's 5 platforms), already passed Eternal Night sales

weekly sales in coming weeks will be important for most titles, especially on Wii where some titles can sell slowly throughout the year or not sell at all

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Spyro for PSN and PSP would be awesome...Its just doesn't fit Ps3 or Xbox 360 anymore..

Take my love, take my land..

It won't every truly be back unless Insomniac takes the reigns again...man those games were good.

Look at your sig u dont have a PS3 and Spyro is on the PSN...