By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Home on New Years Eve

Actually, a translated E-mail from Japan from SCEJ says that the public beta will start on December 11. makes sense, since current home beta users got the free marketplace items on December 4. So a week of free items seems about right.

Around the Network
stof said:
Were this to actually happen . I would be forced to devote the rest of my life to tracking down and slapping upside the head every loser that spent their New Years on Playstation's Home!

Wow, aren't you a tough guy /rolls eyes/

As far as I know, everyone is fit to celebrate whatever they feel like and however they feel like.

Grow up, would you?

KBG29 said:
I will be on Home for 11:00PM on December 31, 2008, tell 1:00AM January 1, 2008. What are you going to do about that?

I will be amazed at your time-travelling greatness.

I'm starting to think that it willl never be released...

4 ≈ One

I'm pretty sure it's going to be release before December 25, well that's what I read, they said it's going to be definitely before December 25.

So....ya don't know how true it is though.

Around the Network

I thought the beta already started, seeing how they've been sending all those invites. If the open beta is this December, when's the "official" release, if there even is one? I read somewhere here that they'll just constantly add more and more to the beta.

On a random note, I like the new Summer House but haven't bothered to add furniture since rotating items takes sssoooooooo long =/

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

@TWRoO

Nice catch. Lets make that January 1, 2009.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

papflesje said:
stof said:
Were this to actually happen . I would be forced to devote the rest of my life to tracking down and slapping upside the head every loser that spent their New Years on Playstation's Home!

Wow, aren't you a tough guy /rolls eyes/

As far as I know, everyone is fit to celebrate whatever they feel like and however they feel like.

Grow up, would you?

lol. Sorry man, but your sarcasm detector is wayyy down the drain. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

DMeisterJ said:
Actually, a translated E-mail from Japan from SCEJ says that the public beta will start on December 11. makes sense, since current home beta users got the free marketplace items on December 4. So a week of free items seems about right.

I wish we got some type of arcade thing or at least a TV or Music player for the clubhouse.......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

It's taken so long, I'm to the point of.. 'Eh..whatever..'