By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN Nintendo minute, clears up Reggie's "third parties don't get it" quote

MaxwellGT2000 said:

Denise Kaigler: Rumors, rumors. Always rumors. Who starts these anyway? And I love how it's phrased: "… rumors that Nintendo may be planning some major announcements." Not that we'll actually announce anything, just that there's a chance we might possibly be planning an announcement. Well, maybe I'll confirm that. We're always planning some announcement. Of course, there are also rumors that we may not be planning some announcements.

One thing I can tell you is that we'll soon release our big list of games planned for Q1. And maybe some more information about a certain club.

As far as major announcements for core gamers, our huge, amazing news for 2009 will of course be … oh, look at the time. These Nintendo Minutes really fly by, don't they?

I love this guy! He loves teasing interviewers :P

Also, please let this club be the Australian version of club nintendo :)

Around the Network

"Rumors, rumors. Always rumors. Who starts these anyway?"

Soriku duh.

scottie said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Denise Kaigler: Rumors, rumors. Always rumors. Who starts these anyway? And I love how it's phrased: "… rumors that Nintendo may be planning some major announcements." Not that we'll actually announce anything, just that there's a chance we might possibly be planning an announcement. Well, maybe I'll confirm that. We're always planning some announcement. Of course, there are also rumors that we may not be planning some announcements.

One thing I can tell you is that we'll soon release our big list of games planned for Q1. And maybe some more information about a certain club.

As far as major announcements for core gamers, our huge, amazing news for 2009 will of course be … oh, look at the time. These Nintendo Minutes really fly by, don't they?

I love this guy! He loves teasing interviewers :P

Also, please let this club be the Australian version of club nintendo :)

This is Denise Kaigler:

I gotta be honest, that picture isn't very flattering.

It´s a guy alright :P

Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
I gotta be honest, that picture isn't very flattering.

Only thing I could find on IGN, this one better?

@woopah---> Its not Wii motion plus, the secret weapon isnt hardware but software and its not just one software its bunch of softwares. I think what we've seen in the october conference wasnt the whole 1st and 3rd party line up I think there are more thats why Nintendo is confident. We should just wait till 2009...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Onyxmeth said:

I like this chick. She has a quick wit about her. Especially the answer to the second question. Maybe she should speak instead of Cammie from now on. No offense to the Cammie Dunaway Fan Club.

Not a huge Dunaway fan, but in her defense her interviews tend to be live, whereas Ms. Kaigler has a full week to work on her answers.

They're still fun answers, though.

sorry edited this post...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

That's it! I'm officially starting the 'Do Away With Dunaway' movement!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."