By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Wishlists?

WOuld it be possible to implement a wishlist feature - like our game collections, but for games we want to own but do not?

Around the Network

Great suggestion Khuutra! That would be nice. If you don't mind I'll start a wishlist thread sometime. lol

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

I'll just bump this up a bit.

It's okay if the answer is no!

It's a great idea. PM Talonman. He's the guy to talk to about this sort of stuff. Mind you, he's also the guy that has 3,000 things on his to-do list.

Is PMing the big man the general protocol? All right then, I'll go do that.

Around the Network

just do like I do, and bug them

Of course, I also staged a strike, and the db queue hit >300 items, but then it was a pain for me to go through all those submissions once I was done striking...

Right now, I would love to see the following things for the game db.

cheats/hints page
trophy/achievement page
recommendation system (sort of like netflix)
more than 20 photos per game
links to reviews we've done
the grade for that review posted on the page
quick link to compare games page with field filled out for that game

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

TalonMan says something like this is on the agenda, just not to ask for a timeframe.

Mystery solved I suppose

Khuutra said:
TalonMan says something like this is on the agenda, just not to ask for a timeframe.

Mystery solved I suppose

he doesn't even have time to add me to his Wii friends list

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

a wishlist is probably needed very soon... Christmas and all..

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Yeah, this is a good idea.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective