By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - tales of symphonia:dotnw for wii? or super mario galaxy for wii?

Yep and that's what all people need to do. Buy the good games so the devs feel encouraged. That's why I'm so happy that De Blob is selling well. Well for a sequel, too, of coruse but yea. But those 3 you should enjoy as they are all really good, and considering your an RPG fan, you should love ToS 2.

Around the Network

i still have tales of symphonia 1 too beat yet, and now with its sequel i will be very busy with the tales series. already beat tales of vesperia a few months back when i had a 360. also cant wait too find out more info about the new tales game for the wii. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
thanks for all the advice on selecting a game, i just bought tales of symphonia :dotnw and super mario galaxy for the wii, also got resident evil 4 wii edition. and for my ps3 i got tomb raider:underworld. if any of my ps3 games that i own, if someone wants to play them with me, add me to your friendlist. thanks again everyone for your help. :)

great choices!!   :   )

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

I'm a big fan of Tales, but unless you hate platformers Galaxy is the game to get. It's still the best reviewed exclusive of this gen.

Galaxy is really amazing. Every single level is completely different and the amount of originality and style in this game is stunning.

Edit: see I'm late, lol. Great choices. For your next one I highly recommend Fire Emblem.

@bengabenga is fire emblem that good of a game, if so i might look into it.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@bengabenga is fire emblem that good of a game, if so i might look into it.

Well it's the best (and hardest) Strategy RPG series out there. It's amazing.

You can try to find the GC version as well, so you have two games to play. They're basically one story, but of course can be played seperately.