By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - tales of symphonia:dotnw for wii? or super mario galaxy for wii?

SmokedHostage said:
Shadowblind said:

As I am partial to all things Tales, I recommend it though I have not played it. One of the greatest RPG/JRPG series out there.

I've never played SMG, and never intend to.

and you're the one who said TP and MP3 > SMG and you didn't even play it.  I feel like doing painful things that involve my fist and your face.  >:(

Well imo they are. I never liked SM64 or Sunshine, but I loved Wind Waker and TP. I've never played any MP, so I don't know why I said that :/

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:
SmokedHostage said:
Shadowblind said:

As I am partial to all things Tales, I recommend it though I have not played it. One of the greatest RPG/JRPG series out there.

I've never played SMG, and never intend to.

and you're the one who said TP and MP3 > SMG and you didn't even play it.  I feel like doing painful things that involve my fist and your face.  >:(

Well imo they are. I never liked SM64 or Sunshine, but I loved Wind Waker and TP. I've never played any MP, so I don't know why I said that :/

You said "TP and MP3 > SMG. I don't even like Mario anymore." Its probably your tastes but in the future, please don't say one game is better than another game you haven't played.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SMG! though I haven’t played TOS Wii but there is nothing compared to SMG it is fun it is good it is challenging (later on) and it is Mario!oh and it is fun!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Depends what your into. Platforming or RPG's it's really depending on the person to interpret which game is better.

thanks for all the advice on selecting a game, i just bought tales of symphonia :dotnw and super mario galaxy for the wii, also got resident evil 4 wii edition. and for my ps3 i got tomb raider:underworld. if any of my ps3 games that i own, if someone wants to play them with me, add me to your friendlist. thanks again everyone for your help. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

You did the right thing by buying both of them. They should keep you busy until well into the new year. Remember there are 120 stars to get in SMG :) and you only need 60 to beat the game BUT you'll want to get all of them since its so incredibly fun.

Can't ya just get both haha. I mean I'd have to recommend SMG over ToS: DotNW but I need more people to buy ToS so I get a 3rd one haha.

Sorry that's based on self-interest. Go with SMG and buy ToS later. SMG is an outstanding platformer and the best since SM64 and ToS is an average but fun and compelling RPG. Choice is easy but just promise me you'll get Tales eventually.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
thanks for all the advice on selecting a game, i just bought tales of symphonia :dotnw and super mario galaxy for the wii, also got resident evil 4 wii edition. and for my ps3 i got tomb raider:underworld. if any of my ps3 games that i own, if someone wants to play them with me, add me to your friendlist. thanks again everyone for your help. :)

You are my hero buddy.  Now that'd doing the world justice haha.  Good choices.

Every Wii owner needs Mario Galaxy.

Glad to see you're a gamer ater my own heart, though XD

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

@zucas, thanks . just doing my part in supporting the best games. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1