By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kid Hangs Cat with Game Controller, Cops Blame GTA

Stoning to death. Don't think I've ever seen that particular game mechanic. As another poster mentioned, they must have picked that up from the Bible. Only place you come across that. Or maybe they read 'The Lottery' in school that day.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

Around the Network

WHERE the Fuck are their parents while they are doing this shit, 6 & 7!! they did not get it in their heads to strangle that poor kitten to death from GTA, Id love to ffin bitch slap thos kids and their parents. AND the cop!

Clearly all game controller sold should be wireless and be connected with plugs so this sort of thing can't happen - a case in point is the X360 arcade which has wired controllers i am supprised there are not more injuries and pet deaths.
It's not the kids fault - I can fully understand how this can happen the number of tangled cords in my HI-FI setup is a pet death trap waiting to happen.

PS3 number 1 fan

stephen700 said:
Clearly all game controller sold should be wireless and be connected with plugs so this sort of thing can't happen - a case in point is the X360 arcade which has wired controllers i am supprised there are not more injuries and pet deaths.
It's not the kids fault - I can fully understand how this can happen the number of tangled cords in my HI-FI setup is a pet death trap waiting to happen.

i assume you didnt read it did you??  they strangled the cat and then stoned it to death.  it is the kids fault.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

This just in

Cops blames Wii Fit for a recent spate of killings

Around the Network

Obviously, the parenting is to blame. Oh, let me rephrase - the negligence is to blame. What parent lets their kid play violent games, and even if he does, how does he not notice violent ovetones in his kid's behavior? how does he not do something about it? it's widely known that encouraged violent behavior seen on TV or elsewhere easily translates to young, impressionable kids. There was a study about it, but I forgot the name fo the guy that did it. The conclusion, however, was my above statement.

5 years jail for the parents. At least. Kids go to psychological help.

P.S: I have a cat. I can't imagine doing something similar to it.

People always need something to blame, don't they? It used to be rock and roll.

You know who DIDN'T play GTA and hang a cat with a controller? 30 million people!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

At the age of 6-7 what kid would understand what GTA is about anyway? In what instance in GTA do you do anything resembling strangling a kitten and stoning it? And furthermore congrats to the kids for being able to actually play GTA with its control scheme.

Well you have to blame something/someone :P
In this case they can blame the parents for buying the game for the kid!

Stupid kid, poor cat. They should hang him so he can feel what the cat felt! Sorry that’s the games I have played kicking in…

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

the poor poor kitten!

they stoned it!!

I can't take this anymore.....bring back the cane!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey