By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tekken 6 is EPIC!!!

Xen said:
Cueil said:
For those complaining about controllers... I give you a controller that makes the DS3 look like crap http://www.arcadeshock.com/items/pro-arcade-sticks~mas~hori~/mas-s-pro-xbox-360-stick-8-button-white-overlay-w-perfect-360-joystick-360xbox11buttonwhitep360-detail.htm

Because everyone wants to buy a freakin arcade stick to play fighting games on his console. How does 2 players go? 2 arcade sticks?

maybe you have a rich friend? :p  That arcade based stick is over 200 bucks

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Cueil, did I read wrong or did you just post a $275 arcade stick?

WOW!

It is nice though, I must admit.

it is awsome isn't it?  I imagine it wouldn't be much harder to make a PS3 version.

Cueil said:
Xen said:
Cueil said:
For those complaining about controllers... I give you a controller that makes the DS3 look like crap http://www.arcadeshock.com/items/pro-arcade-sticks~mas~hori~/mas-s-pro-xbox-360-stick-8-button-white-overlay-w-perfect-360-joystick-360xbox11buttonwhitep360-detail.htm

Because everyone wants to buy a freakin arcade stick to play fighting games on his console. How does 2 players go? 2 arcade sticks?

It does look quite badass, but I just don't know how those things are comfortable. I was at an arcade a couple of times, those things are vastly inferior to controllers...

P.S: I do have a rather rich friend - he's an X360 owner =P

Xen said:
Cueil said:
Xen said:
Cueil said:

It does look quite badass, but I just don't know how those things are comfortable. I was at an arcade a couple of times, those things are vastly inferior to controllers...

P.S: I do have a rather rich friend - he's an X360 owner =P

Considering the game was orginally made for the arcade after getting use tot he controller you'd probably find that it's the best for playing the game.

Xen said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Rant # 1: The only reason I resent Tekken 6 going multi-platform is that every Tekken 6 thread is doomed to become a XBox 360 vs PS3 catfight like this one.

Rant #2: Both the Smash Bros series and the Tekken series are very deep fighters with very different styles. I love them both and I don't think there's one better than the other.

OT: I can't wait for the game, my Asuka and Heihachi are looking forward to kicking your asses!

My Kazuya, Anna, and Feng are ready to do your ass in :)

Then my Yoshimitsu and Paul will come in and own both of you.

I can't stay pissed at Namco! Tekken is just too awesome!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Xen said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Rant # 1: The only reason I resent Tekken 6 going multi-platform is that every Tekken 6 thread is doomed to become a XBox 360 vs PS3 catfight like this one.

Rant #2: Both the Smash Bros series and the Tekken series are very deep fighters with very different styles. I love them both and I don't think there's one better than the other.

OT: I can't wait for the game, my Asuka and Heihachi are looking forward to kicking your asses!

My Kazuya, Anna, and Feng are ready to do your ass in :)

Then my Yoshimitsu and Paul will come in and own both of you.

I can't stay pissed at Namco! Tekken is just too awesome!

Indeed it is. I have very warm feelings for 3&4... combined my friends and I probably did around 250 hours on them... countless tourneys.. and I pwn all =P

All bow to Lili and her supreme Radiance Muhahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

"Surely you don't believe.....you can beat me?"
"How long do you think you can withstand my attacks?"
"My battles....are for my father"
"Sebastion, they say they're leaving already"
"Sebastion, surely you can do better then this!"

Love every single one of her quotes. She simply oozes awesomely boastfulness that I love in a character ^^

You guys name some of your favorite Tekken one liners!!!

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

General gaming section please.

Tekken 6, multiplatform.
Xbox 360, Playstation 3.

My Gaming Setup