By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are you a former Sony Fanboy?

Ho !
Ps3 and 360 is not the same thing, sice I have my ps3, i dont play with my 360.
bought the ps3, and see what you will do with your 360, probably you will sold it.

Final Fantasy huge... watch my collection

Oh... Final Fantasy huge only on SONY system !

Around the Network

You thought you were a sony fanboy but you really were just a fan of whatever console was "in" at the moment. Nothing wrong with that.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Pristine20 said:
You thought you were a sony fanboy but you really were just a fan of whatever console was "in" at the moment. Nothing wrong with that.

LOL...You never no.

Well, both PS3 and 360 have enough games to keep them.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

i was a former sony fanboy. i had a ps1 and though the n64 and the saturn was crap. then i bought a dreamcast and an xbox just so i can say that my ps2 was still king and yes, i also thought the dc and the xbox was carp. i also had a psp and thought that it was the greatest handheld ever, and again, i also bought a ds and thought it was carp!

but alas, i bought a ps3 and sony made such an ass of themselves with ffxiii, and so on and on and on....that i sold all my games and my ps3 and got an xbox360 and a wii.

but...the x360 is crap, its cheap its ugly and it rodded hahahaha!!! so i sold it and used the money to payoff some bills and bought a new ps2. which is by far the best ever console out there, past and present. followed by the wii which is crazy fun but for just a burst of a few minutes.

now, i'm looking to buy a new ps3 or an xbox360...i'm leaning towards an elite though coz black is sexy, the regualr x360 is ugly crap

Around the Network

Definitely not I have been playing video games since the late 70's long before Sony even was thinking about entering to video game industry. Also when I moved to the US in 1988 I bought a Sega Master System before I bought a NES even though the NES was all the rage at that time.

Erm...haven't people been warned against these types of threads by an admin?

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51330

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

I'll be the first to admit i "Use" to be.

But ima get a 360 Arcade and DS Lite later so my Sony Fanboyness is Null and Void. :D

Multi-HD Console owners and Portable owners FTW! (Ignores the Wii...)

ils411 said:
i was a former sony fanboy. i had a ps1 and though the n64 and the saturn was crap. then i bought a dreamcast and an xbox just so i can say that my ps2 was still king and yes, i also thought the dc and the xbox was carp. i also had a psp and thought that it was the greatest handheld ever, and again, i also bought a ds and thought it was carp!

but alas, i bought a ps3 and sony made such an ass of themselves with ffxiii, and so on and on and on....that i sold all my games and my ps3 and got an xbox360 and a wii.

but...the x360 is crap, its cheap its ugly and it rodded hahahaha!!! so i sold it and used the money to payoff some bills and bought a new ps2. which is by far the best ever console out there, past and present. followed by the wii which is crazy fun but for just a burst of a few minutes.

now, i'm looking to buy a new ps3 or an xbox360...i'm leaning towards an elite though coz black is sexy, the regualr x360 is ugly crap

look at their next eayr line up and decide:

comin PS3 titles:

God of war III

uncharted2

Killzone 2

Gran turismo 5

Heavy rain

infamous

ratchet and clankc :future 2

MAG

not really woth mentioning:

Quantum theory

wardevil

demon soul

coming for 360:

forza 3(not announced yet)

halo wars

halo 3:OSDA

ninghty nine nights 2

ninja blade

alan wake(on PC aswell)

star ocean 4

Masseffect 2(might be multiplat,or timed exclusive)

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
I'll be the first to admit i "Use" to be.

But ima get a 360 Arcade and DS Lite later so my Sony Fanboyness is Null and Void. :D

Multi-HD Console owners and Portable owners FTW! (Ignores the Wii...)

So your a 7th gen fanboy?

Just joking!Haha you can't see!Or can you?