By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are you a former Sony Fanboy?

I used to be one.I loved my ps1 and I've played it with my cousins I remenber going all the weekends to play with them games like crash and soccer games and resident evil those were some good times *sigh*.By this time I had lost all interest in nintendo and the only nintendo product that I kept on supporting was the gameboy since I thought it rocked.Then came the ps2 which I loved here comes the pain up to this date in my opinion is the best wrestling game I've ever played.Afterwards I got tons of other games(Kh,GH,GOW,Sotc,SWBF and alot other.) I thought the gamecube sucked and I never played it.So then I was really hyped for the ps3 I remenber laughing at reggie when he said the he knew that the revolution was going to win this gen I thought he was crazy.The ps3 was going to have all this exclusives and I also remenber seeing a Devil May Cry 4 trailer and that it was coming exclusive the the ps3.But then..you know the story.By this time of the year I thought I would buy a ps3(I already own a wii+360) but I see that there is really no need to get a ps3 since most of the ps3 games are on the 360 and *sigh* FFXIII .Anyway I hope kh3 comes to the ps3 then I'll have a good reason to get one plus god of war 3 is coming next year,I think.

Around the Network

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

What are you traitors doing here?

You've committed treason!

Be gone from my eyes.

Soriku said:
Yet you're selling your 360? O-o

I'm not sure if I'm selling it I might get new games  and xbox live and I won't sell it.

Is there any reason why you bought an XBOX 360 over a PLAYSTATION 3??? If you were such a sony fan?

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:

Is there any reason why you bought an XBOX 360 over a PLAYSTATION 3??? If you were such a sony fan?

Price...I guess.

Oh great wall 0' text.

If sony had launched a year later at $349 for some reason I think this entire gen would have been different, the only thing that destroyed them was that $599 price tag..

mM
leo-j said:

Is there any reason why you bought an XBOX 360 over a PLAYSTATION 3??? If you were such a sony fan

Atleast I wasn't supporting the gamecube last gen :P

ctk495 said:
leo-j said:

Is there any reason why you bought an XBOX 360 over a PLAYSTATION 3??? If you were such a sony fan

Atleast I wasn't supporting the gamecube last gen :P

Hey,Hey now, we all know that the gc didn't sell hardware/software well but it still made profit...oh Nintendo always ahead of the ball....and sony will rise....just give it time.

PC/wii/Ps3 owner~!

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

I suck at Lair because I can't move my hands...