By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS4 ON XBOX 360....HMV CONFIRMS

so alan wake on ps3 is BS but mgs4 no?

apparently your most trustworthy game site has confirmed that UT3 isn't coming to the PS3 at all and the 360 version will be out next month!!!!!!!!
http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/simpleSearch.do?searchUID=-2305093915253989232&pGroupID=6&simpleSearchString=unreal+tournament+3&primaryID=6

Around the Network

Is this true?

“The Hardcore of the Peach is its pits. Try to get the whole fruit!”

- John Lucas

“Every industry is filled with the grave stones of companies who kept doing the same thing.”

- Reggie Fils-Aime

“You don’t play Graphics, you look at them.”

- Unknown

“Casual Gaming = Anything that’s not an FPS”

- Sony Fandom

LOLLLL

in fact, they think PS3 = Xbox360 lol.

Time to Work !

they really think that

HMV, the same online retailer who are currently offering Xbox360 version of MGS4 for pre-orders are also offering a pre-orders for PC/360 versions of Haze and UT3 which have all been confirmed by the game publishers and Sony to be a timed exclusive to the playstation computer entertainment this year.

http://n4g.com/NewsCom-57047.aspx

UT3 and HAZE this year on 360 believes

haha i can think of 4-5 posters right now that would be in this thread insulting and name calling if this were a 360 exclusive listed for PS3 p reorder and PS3 fans were talking about it being real.

Around the Network
Saiyar said:
Lamia98 said:

Hideo Kojima doesn't decide whether the game is exclusive or not.

Konami does.

This is great news for the 360, though I think we all saw this comming. I'll be reserving my 360 copy the second they start taking pre-orders.

Hi Gballzack

LOL Gballzack is back already...cool..mods its time to take action!!!

Lamia98 said:

Hideo Kojima doesn't decide whether the game is exclusive or not.

Konami does.

This is great news for the 360, though I think we all saw this comming. I'll be reserving my 360 copy the second they start taking pre-orders.

Gballzack has a point here. Since when have software developers decided wether or not his/her game gets ported? I can recall the developer of Resident Evil 4 saying he'd cut his head off if the game went multi-plat, only to apologise later for the suits higher up in the company overruling him. He also failed to kill himself, despite all expectations. =P

Even if the game stays exclusive, it's extremely like that poor sales could lead to Capcom having another team port it without listening to Kojima. The reason these rumours persist is that highly expected third party exclusives on poorly selling consoles is something that simply doesn't happen. 

tabsina said:
The general rule i follow is that retailers don't know anything before us (the online community), so i don't take this as evidence, to be frank

The same retailers who were the source of us finding out about the PS3 price drop before it was announced online? The same retailers who JUST let us in on the 360 price drop before it was formally announced? The same retailers who informed us of the 1 week Metroid Prime 3 1 week delay from Aug 20 to the 27th?

WHAT!? 

There are plenty of reasons to not believe this. A TON of reasons, but you chose a really really REALLY bad one. 

endimion said:
Leo-j you have to really start reading what I say... I know it's developed buy remidy... I'm saying Published/distributed by MS

and I just checked it is
watch bottom right of the page www.alanwake.com

According to gamestop its published by remidy, but its a video game store it "night " be wrong..

mM
Xyrax said:
tabsina said:
The general rule i follow is that retailers don't know anything before us (the online community), so i don't take this as evidence, to be frank

The same retailers who were the source of us finding out about the PS3 price drop before it was announced online? The same retailers who JUST let us in on the 360 price drop before it was formally announced? The same retailers who informed us of the 1 week Metroid Prime 3 1 week delay from Aug 20 to the 27th?

WHAT!? 

There are plenty of reasons to not believe this. A TON of reasons, but you chose a really really REALLY bad one. 

Yeah on that statement it is true....