By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS4 ON XBOX 360....HMV CONFIRMS

In all fairness Hideo Kojima and the President of Konami could hand in hand announce the game for the 360 together on national television and the Sony Fanboys would still claim it's not going to happen.

Around the Network

In all fairness Kojima could say it's exclusive multiple times over (And he has) and the Xbox fanboys would still not believe it.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

alan wake on ps3 amazon confirms
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Take-2-Alan-Wake-PS3/dp/B000E6BVO4/ref=pd_bbs_sr_4/203-1809582-4803135?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1186331440&sr=8-4

well the alan wake thing it's probably BS..... isn't alan wake published and distributed by MS ????
it wouldn't make sens to do that if I'm right

endimion said:
well the alan wake thing it's probably BS..... isn't alan wake published and distributed by MS ????
it wouldn't make sens to do that if I'm right

No its a 3rd party game developed by Remedy entertainment.

mM
Around the Network

Leo-j you have to really start reading what I say... I know it's developed buy remidy... I'm saying Published/distributed by MS

and I just checked it is
watch bottom right of the page www.alanwake.com

bullshit! PS3 only & only PS3! ))))))))))

Hideo Kojima doesn't decide whether the game is exclusive or not.

Konami does.

This is great news for the 360, though I think we all saw this comming. I'll be reserving my 360 copy the second they start taking pre-orders.

Lamia98 said:

Hideo Kojima doesn't decide whether the game is exclusive or not.

Konami does.

This is great news for the 360, though I think we all saw this comming. I'll be reserving my 360 copy the second they start taking pre-orders.

Hi Gballzack

Ya. Because HMV is the most trustworthy game site. You guys believe this? Wow