By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto is irrelevent

Don't insult God.

Around the Network
damkira said:

I haven't found NeoGAF to be particularly intelligent the few times I've been there -- and isn't Miyamoto already pretty wealthy? I mean, come on.

gaffers are short sighted and ill moderated.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

Alasted said:
tl;dr

This.

Meanwhile, 14 games in the top 50 this week have him somewhere in the creative credits. 4 of the top 5.

The Gaf has some of the best humor on the web.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Are you implying that people say stupid or silly things on the internet?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
Can we in the future leave this on Neogaf please?

++

it's a power button,

the wii and the ps3 have those two :P

DMeisterJ said:
Agreed.

Amirite?

GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OT: Yeah... gaf... funny people... and by funny I mean a group of gamers who are elitist pricks that for the most part are just trolls for their respective console.... as long as the trolls stay in their respective parts of the forums everything is fine there... though it makes for a rather crappy community with crappy opinions and developers are fools to even go there...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

stof said:
Are you implying that people say stupid or silly things on the internet?

They have to be smart to be that funny.  I mean, no one can be that stupid.  Even if they ignore VGC numbers, NPD and other sources say the same thing...

@Jo21: The PS3 does not have a power button.  It has a power marking that senses when you place your finger over it.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Well hestill has tons of projects under his belt that are yet to be revealed... hes just as big as lets say Hideo Kojima, Cliffy B or Mike Newel is today ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!