By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I dunno if this matters but...

At gametrailers.com the top 8 downloaded (it only shows up to 8) trailers of all time are...

1. Resident Evil 5

2. Assassins Creed

3. Call of Duty 4

4. Little Big Planet

5. Call of Duty 4

6. Metal Gear Solid 4

7. Home

8. Grand Theft Auto 4

And the most watched are for the PS3 console. The second is the 360. Non of the top 8 videos are for the Wii or PC.

PS3: 8

Xbox: 5

Wii: 0

PC: 0

Could this mean all of the big games are coming out for the PS3 and Xbox 360? I dunno but its pretty interesting looking at the most viewed and what console the games are on.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network
roadkillers said:

At gametrailers.com the top 8 downloaded (it only shows up to 8) trailers of all time are...

1. Resident Evil 5

2. Assassins Creed

3. Call of Duty 4

4. Little Big Planet

5. Call of Duty 4

6. Metal Gear Solid 4

7. Home

8. Grand Theft Auto 4

And the most watched are for the PS3 console. The second is the 360. Non of the top 8 videos are for the Wii or PC.

PS3: 8

Xbox: 5

Wii: 0

PC: 0

Could this mean all of the big games are coming out for the PS3 and Xbox 360? I dunno but its pretty interesting looking at the most viewed and what console the games are on.

Now its that the most interesting games are coming out on the ps3.

mM

It just shows where the interest of "gamers" is.

I think that site mostly hardcore gamers use that site. And most of the 360/PS3 fanbase is made of mostly hardcore gamers.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

*Casts Flame Shield on roadkillers*

*roadkillers gets +5 flame defense* 

You're gonna need it. 

Around the Network

Mario galaxy/Smash bros/mario kart will outsell most of those games, so no, they aren't the "biggest" games.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

outlawauron said:
I think that site mostly hardcore gamers use that site. And most of the 360/PS3 fanbase is made of mostly hardcore gamers.

Then why does Gametrailers has the 750th largest traffic rank in the world? Either there are a helluva lotta hardcore gamers or casual gamers go there to.

carlos710 said:
Mario galaxy/Smash bros/mario kart will outsell most of those games, so no, they aren't the "biggest" games.

Spoken like a true fanboy.

MontanaHatchet said:
carlos710 said:

Spoken like a true fanboy.

Spoken like someone who wants to get into personal attacks instead of using facts and logic.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Call of Duty 4 makes it on the list twice, and Home is on that list?

There is no accounting for the taste of others I suppose. How could GTA IV be lower than HOME?

Also, not sure how this could possibly be flamed. "These videos are most watched on Gametrailers" Kinda like "Al Gore won the popular vote but lost in the electoral college which is confusing as there is no obligation for them to follow the popular vote in any form and electoral college actually elects the president". Just true statements.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.