By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rocketpig hates you.

Hey I said YOUR favorite drink. I was trying to insult YOUR testosterone, not my own. I drink nothing but gasoline and raw eggs!

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Hey I said YOUR favorite drink. I was trying to insult YOUR testosterone, not my own. I drink nothing but gasoline and raw eggs!

Yeah, you change your mind like a girl changes clothes. You PMS like a bitch, I would know.

You're yes and you're no. You're hot and you're cold.

Damn, Rubang, you're a sexy bitch.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

at least the beer will always be cold whereever you take it today. Uzbekistan has brewers fromWisconsin? Serves you guys right for being communists.

Anyways, I could care whom you hate or what drinks you think are manly.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
at least the beer will always be cold whereever you take it today. Uzbekistan has brewers fromWisconsin? Serves you guys right for being communists.

Anyways, I could care whom you hate or what dri nks you think are manly.

Communist!

kind of a weak come back.

But then again, it is you.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:

Goddamnit, it took me four days to hitchhike from Saginaw. The man in the Gaberdine suit was a spy.

What do you honestly expect? A fucking thesis on how much you rule? How much you fail?

I'd say that you win but that would betray my ancestors. So, in the end, you still suck.

HARD.

Who spends his birthday being drunk on a forum while you can go drunk with friends in a bar hitting on strippers or the tranny's that pose as hot womenz

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

rocketpig said:
Faxanadu said:

Goddamnit, it took me four days to hitchhike from Saginaw. The man in the Gaberdine suit was a spy.

What do you honestly expect? A fucking thesis on how much you rule? How much you fail?

I'd say that you win but that would betray my ancestors. So, in the end, you still suck.

HARD.

Why thank you.

Esmoreit said:
Who spends his birthday being drunk on a forum while you can go drunk with friends in a bar hitting on strippers or the tranny's that pose as hot womenz

Why I was the first one to respond to this, God only knows.

Esmoreit said:

What do you expect... hes like 60 or something... hes friends are probably all dead by now :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!