By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why is the Inferior Wii So Popular?

outlawauron said:
Grampy said:
NOTICE TO ALL FRUSTRATED AND UNHAPPY HD FANBOYS:

I know it upsets you a lot that the sales figures just refuse to confirm your particular view of reality. Well here's my advice:

GET OVER IT! GROW UP! MOVE ON!

YEA WE GET IT, YOUR TOY IS FAR SUPERIOR TO OUR TOY AND YOU JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WE DON'T SEE THE ERROR OF OUR WAYS AND CONFIRM YOUR WISDOM AND GOOD TASTE.

THAT'S JUST THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS SOMETIMES!

SO PLEASE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO PLAY GTA AND WE'LL GO PLAY MARIO KARTS AND WE WON'T HAVE TO SIT THROUGH THE 10,000TH PATHETIC TANTRUM AND HISSY FIT BECAUSE WE REFUSE TO SEE THAT YOUR TOY IS BETTER THAN OUR TOY!

BIG DAMN DEAL! JUST GET A LIFE AND QUIT SUFFERING SO MUCH ANGST OVER A FRIGGING GAME -GET IT GAME! AS IN NOT THIS IMPORTANT.

Calm down Gramps.

I'm not upset, I'm actually laughing my ass off at the confusion and frustration of the HD fan boys who just can't seem to get the rest of the world to come to its senses and see the obvious superiority of their platform.

Given the age and gender of most of those most unhappy it must be that excess testosterone makes them allergic to white consoles.

Around the Network

Give me back my 3 minutes of my life. What a crap flame bait article.

Grampy said:

I'm not upset, I'm actually laughing my ass off at the confusion and frustration of the HD fan boys who just can't seem to get the rest of the world to come to its senses and see the obvious superiority of their platform.

Given the age and gender of most of those most unhappy it must be that excess testosterone makes them allergic to white consoles.

Wow, you basically sum up what I think.

It's exactly like in the SNES/Megadrive vs PC generation. The PC guys just couldn't understand why consoles were superior.

I still remember the arguing there was about Tomb Raider being better on PC compared to PS1 because the graphics were better with the new 3D card whose name I forgot. Same situation here.

Paradigm shifts are very hard on people, that's when you see the most cognitive dissonance.

This thread is full of cognitive dissonance BTW, it's so obvious! I'm still amazed at the human mind, being able to come with such nonsense.

I should not be so bad, but it's very funny, so I'll do it once more (as it's only the truth): the Wii is so popular because it's the superior console, in online, in accessibility, in fun, ...

ookaze said:
Grampy said:

Wow, you basically sum up what I think.

It's exactly like in the SNES/Megadrive vs PC generation. The PC guys just couldn't understand why consoles were superior.

I still remember the arguing there was about Tomb Raider being better on PC compared to PS1 because the graphics were better with the new 3D card whose name I forgot. Same situation here.

Paradigm shifts are very hard on people, that's when you see the most cognitive dissonance.

This thread is full of cognitive dissonance BTW, it's so obvious! I'm still amazed at the human mind, being able to come with such nonsense.

I should not be so bad, but it's very funny, so I'll do it once more (as it's only the truth): the Wii is so popular because it's the superior console, in online, in accessibility, in fun, ...

In online? Really? lol?