By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR - Nintendo Dream to unveil secret Mega Man project in February issue

Im sure it will be a MM fighter.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

Mega Man 10 full 3D/side scrolling style as Wii exclusive ^_^

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

The picture above looks like Megaman evolving after the years.

They will probably finish it with a new image of him after the fourth one.

As to what this game could be, I have no clue.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Scramble Battle.

Four player Action RPG mega crossover of all things Mega Man.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

new megaman! :) hope its true ... would definitely purchase no matter the quality

Around the Network

New side scroller mega man w updated graphics / motion controls a la wario land would be awesome.

New mega man battle network... not so much.

its battle network # 5.

Lol at those comments..

Maybe it's Megaman Star Force game for the Wii?
Capcom did Megaman Battle Network Transmission for GC, so why not...

Mega Man Sports
Mega Man Fit
Mega Man Music

Who knows...

I would totally love a new Mega Man X though...