By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR - Nintendo Dream to unveil secret Mega Man project in February issue

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Mega Man 10 full 3D/side scrolling style as Wii exclusive ^_^

Gah, don't tease. =P

That would be so awesome though.

Around the Network

Mega Man FPS with Wiimote controls.

Yup

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

2.5d is really something after lookin at Kloona, SMG 2d level design and LBP. Don't f--k it up, just keep it simple for once and please give us something that will actually be original and sell.

ie. run shoot things and jump, thats enough for me...........and no dogs

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

BengaBenga said:
Mega Man Sports
Mega Man Fit
Mega Man Music

Who knows...

I would totally love a new Mega Man X though...

Muhaha...

But I would hope for All Megaman X from 1-9 to come on Ds lite.

Take my love, take my land..

stof said:
Mega Man FPS with Wiimote controls.

Yup

....The only reason i don't like this is that never getting it will be a bitter, bitter disappointment.

Around the Network

Metroid Prime like MegaMan with IR control and full of awesome.

SaviorX said:
The picture above looks like Megaman evolving after the years.

They will probably finish it with a new image of him after the fourth one.

As to what this game could be, I have no clue.

Megaman Babiez confirmed!

New Megaman where we uncover that he's actually a a transgender

What are you looking at, nerd?

don't know if I need a new mega man I guess it depends on what kind of game it is....I already got Mega Man 9 for WiiWare (awesome game by the way), and I want Mega Man 10

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

Mega Man Judgment confirmed!!!!

Play with different Megamans and mavericks from all times, battle against Wily and Sigma! Grab items like boots, X Buster, Helmet, Rush, etc in an epic 3D Fighter a la Power Stone!

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069