By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I think Prince of Persia flopped, badly

ioi said:
Erm just for the record my 1m on day one was way way way over what it actually did, sorry for that piece of misinformation - I did say very early figures!

Ouchie.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

For the 360, 3 days in and only 18,000 players on mygamercard. That's about the same as NG2's first 3 days. I'd be surprised if it does more than 400k opening week for the 360, and that's assuming a lot of copies will go under Christmas trees.

yeah i havnt had time to even beat all the games i currently own but as soon as i do i am sure to get it. But i heard it was really good and hopefully it will have good legs

Long Live SHIO!

ioi said:
Erm just for the record my 1m on day one was way way way over what it actually did, sorry for that piece of misinformation - I did say very early figures!

I just assumed you were cheating including old PoP games!

@ onxy, that is for the Classic game donwloadable from the PSN/XBL

I would've considered buying it if the graphics were'nt so cartoon-ish. I didn't understand why they were from the start so that's jus why i'm not gettin it :P

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.

Around the Network
Fireburden5 said:
I would've considered buying it if the graphics were'nt so cartoon-ish. I didn't understand why they were from the start so that's jus why i'm not gettin it :P

You are crazy, man. The game is stunning from a graphical viewpoint.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:

Agreed, I think it's one of the most beautiful games I've ever played. At times it feels like an interactive concept art painting. Looking out over The Vale from a high vantage point is awe-inspiring.

blizzid said:
Bitmap Frogs said:

Agreed, I think it's one of the most beautiful games I've ever played. At times it feels like an interactive concept art painting. Looking out over The Vale from a high vantage point is awe-inspiring.

Indeed. I don't like however the evolution of the Prince as a character, but at least we aren't back to the emo-angst from two thrones or warrior within.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

i don't understand how people like this game it's FARKING shit.

OriGin said:
i don't understand how people like this game it's FARKING shit.

Eh...