By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I think Prince of Persia flopped, badly

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Sol said:
I concur with Tuanniez Okey, JB are selling POP for $79. I shall be picking up my copy from them on the weekend.

79? From now on, I'm buying all my games there. But that's still $30 I'll never see again ._.

I got mine from EB pre-ordered for the bonus skin etc, then I ask for a price match of JB's price and got it for 79 :D

Around the Network

just wait the numbers come out! the game is awesome!

^^^ How could you guys pay that much for this game?

$63.59, tops (with tax). Was there a Special Edition or something?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

i will buy this game soon. I have to many games that i havent finish yet.
I still need Fable II, Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, SFII Hd remix.

*hardcore overload*....

The boss knows all lol, well i hope to get the game for christmas :)

Around the Network
mibuokami said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Sol said:
I concur with Tuanniez Okey, JB are selling POP for $79. I shall be picking up my copy from them on the weekend.

79? From now on, I'm buying all my games there. But that's still $30 I'll never see again ._.

I got mine from EB pre-ordered for the bonus skin etc, then I ask for a price match of JB's price and got it for 79 :D

That's the part that upset me the most. The code isn't actually a redeem code, it's a code built into the game. So everybody can use the same code. I could have bought the game cheaper on Amazon and got the pre-order bonus they had going on. This is probably one of the reasons why Amazon had low orders on this game, everyone bought from EB/GameStop to get the skin.

For the people that want to know the code and unlock other skins:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51700&page=1

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I wouldn't use amazon.com as an indicator for how well a game sells. Amazon can be very misleading at times its probably a better indicator for books, CD's and movies.

dolemit3 said:

It's out already and neither the PS3 nor the 360 version are on Amazon top 100 list. This is embarrassingly bad. I was expecting another hit from Ubisoft, similar to Assassin's Creed but it's not happening.

What went wrong?

Amazon = unreliable indicator of sales.

For example

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=12501&start=-0

Edit: haha and DDR Wii 2 is 6 on amazon just like Montana's first post for DDR 1.

SaviorX said:
^^^ How could you guys pay that much for this game?

$63.59, tops (with tax). Was there a Special Edition or something?

Their talking about $79 in Australian Dollars not US Dollars.  $79AUS is a very good deal it the same as $52.82USD.

I hated the way the original PoP handled, is this one any different?

I love the style and 3rd person action/adventures are my thing, anyone think I should give this a try?

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League