By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Is there a reason to have multiple friends? is it a bug?

Is there a reason for me to have two Lolita and two Seraphic_Sixaxis friends? Is this a glitch or a bug in the system?

I'm just pointing this out.

Around the Network

They're twice as awesome as other members, so we voted to have them count twice. Why didn't you show up and vote?

lol, your joking noname2200!! Is there a reason for this?

noname2200 said:
They're twice as awesome as other members, so we voted to have them count twice. Why didn't you show up and vote?

Wow... i dunno about lolita (sweet name btw) but im twice as awesome? hmmm i guess i should get banned for nearly a week more offen then. /s /lolyano

xlost7 said:
lol, your joking noname2200!! Is there a reason for this?

Its most likely a web-glitch lol. :P

Around the Network

Just a normal glitch.

Why are you using Safari?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

@Kantor

I just want to make sure, if it is a glitch or not.

I'm using Safari browser because its a far superior browser than Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.

Is this going to get fixed yet? It's rather annoying to see this on my friends list :(

Did they add you twice maybe? I have no clue I'm too new to have enough friends to have the chance of this glitch >_>

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

If you can delete friends (I think you can) do so with one of them. Check if the other one also erases, that should make it easier to make a conclusion.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS