By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Activision announced Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 + more

COD is becoming as bad as EA's sports franchises. They're just going to keep rehashing it year after year.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Skateboard for PS360 confirmed?

And so this is the game that the PGR makers are making. Not Forza 3. So who's making Forza 3 then?

Turn 10 will still be making Forza 3 and PGR supposedly, the rumor wasn't that Bizzare was developing Forza 3 it was that they moved to a different project and Turn 10 took over PGR for them, well now that the Bond game is announced consider that rumor true back onto topic though I'm pumped for another Modern Warfare game and Bond could be cool but Guitar Hero anounced again already! this is rediculous aerosmith and world tour, not to mention the ds titles, just came out within the past 6 months and they have already announced Guitar Hero Mettalica as well as this one now i love guitar hero but they are strangling the franchise to death

Activision is dangerously turning into an EA clone, but I still have hopes for their games.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

badgenome said:
DMeisterJ said:

And so this is the game that the PGR makers are making. Not Forza 3. So who's making Forza 3 then?

I think you're confused. Turn 10 is supposed to be taking over PGR from Bizarre Creations, in addition to making Forza 3.

Shit.

I knew I had something backwards.

Ari_Gold said:
YES!!, more milking confirmed!!

Activition is getting too big for it's own good...

(>'.')>

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
madskillz said:
Onyxmeth said:
DMeisterJ said:

Ummm...probably the team that always does Forza, Turn 10.

So it looks like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is now it's own series in a way.

Sweet. I've gotten tired of shooting Axis baddies. Gimme domestic terrorists, homegrown terrorists - not facists this time around.

They need to make Call of Duty: War of 1812. How rockin' would that be? Loading your muskets with actual gun powder. Worrying about life or death situations like catching the common cold. Going up to houses asking for shelter and food.

Give me this game Activision!

Man, forget that. Gimme a bow and hollow point arrows, FTW! That game would be brutal - reloading a musket. LOLz!!!!

Activision-Blizzard biggest FPS IP is now milk :(

madskillz said:
Onyxmeth said:
madskillz said:
Onyxmeth said:
DMeisterJ said:

Ummm...probably the team that always does Forza, Turn 10.

So it looks like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is now it's own series in a way.

Sweet. I've gotten tired of shooting Axis baddies. Gimme domestic terrorists, homegrown terrorists - not facists this time around.

They need to make Call of Duty: War of 1812. How rockin' would that be? Loading your muskets with actual gun powder. Worrying about life or death situations like catching the common cold. Going up to houses asking for shelter and food.

Give me this game Activision!

Man, forget that. Gimme a bow and hollow point arrows, FTW! That game would be brutal - reloading a musket. LOLz!!!!

Yes and the perks would be actual warm clothes instead of rags, food, and you could call in the canons instead of air strikes/altillery.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Wow talk bout milking!!! 3 big cows in 1 event lol Activision is ricockulous i for one prolly wont buy any of these games. But if they turn out alright ill prolly pick up a used copy. I just bought Rock Band 2 and i never want another GH game

Long Live SHIO!

I wonder if there will be a Wii sku...