By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Chronicles Of riddick Video Looks Excellent.

Unable to embed but I would recommend following link as this looks excellent.

It is out next year on 360 PS3 and PC.

Video here.

Around the Network

Happy times. Starbreeze studios can't go wrong. FEAR 2, new Riddick, Killzone 2, Resident Evil 5...Some good action gaming in 2009.

The Game features online play, a remastered version of Escape from Butcher Bay on the disc, and a space-based scenariowith full HD action.

It comes with a remastered version of escape from Butcher Bay?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Escape from Butcher Bay was epic win. Didn't expect such a good game based of a movie series.

Starbreeze is a really good developer can't wait for The Darkness 2

Around the Network
Barozi said:
Escape from Butcher Bay was epic win. Didn't expect such a good game based of a movie series.

This.

All of that actually... this concludes this topic. No one needs to post any more opinions unless this is it...

It's expanded campaign supposedly adds about 10 hours on top of the original Butcher Bay.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection
disolitude said:
Barozi said:

This.

All of that actually... this concludes this topic. No one needs to post any more opinions unless this is it...

But my opinion says The Darkness sucked....:(

Yes, the story was increadible and had some of the greatest cinematic sequences in an fps game to date. The gameplay side of things I felt was extremely lacking however. The game handled really poorly imho.

PS3 Trophies

Solid_Raiden said:
disolitude said:
Barozi said:

This.

But my opinion says The Darkness sucked....:(

Yes, the story was increadible and had some of the greatest cinematic sequences in an fps game to date. The gameplay side of things I felt was extremely lacking however. The game handled really poorly imho.

Only thing I found weird was the WWI part. The rest was absolutely amazing and all the weapons were fun to use IMO. Really underrated game.

My god I adored EfBB... cant wait for this masterpiece :D:D:D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!