By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

... I'm speachless..

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

eh? Some people got too much time on their hands.

KichiVerde said:
eh? Some people got too much time on their hands.

It was a 34 second video. I'm thinking this took him all of two minutes total. You probably spend more time on the toilet taking a shit than he took creating this very humorous video.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

THAT GUY STOLE MY TV! For real thats the same TV that I have for my dorm room =P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

alfredofroylan said:
That bloody cellphone ruined the game for me. I hate when one of Niko's retarded friends asks for a dinner in the middle of a shooting

Yeah the cellphone/friend system was glaring flaw in the game. You could turn it off but as soon as you started a misson it gets turned back on and you're back to getting spam calls from Roman and Little Jacob

Around the Network

now thats what I call funny.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Ridiculous

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

well, it's funny how people like to waste their time on this kind of......shit

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

great! xD

LOL... very Funny!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989