By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox 360 has its BIGGEST WEEK EVER! - A Standing Ovation for MS is due!

darthdevidem01 said:

NO-ONE I mean no-one could have predicted this.

Microsoft deserves all the praise thy can get....xbox 360 has ALREADY crossed its BIGGEST WEEK EVER!

when we count Japan this weeks total may reach 800K

MASSIVE SALES!

Its biggest week otherwise was 589K in the main xmas week

{gives standing ovation}

This week everyone was predicting more actually.

Around the Network

At this rate darth, I won't be too surprised if you pull off a colonelstubbs. Won't blame you either if that's what you really want

OT, yes, M$ is doing very well.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

great job m$, congrats for a solid lineup and a very nice price point. all which equal great sales for u. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

FishyJoe said:
Doesn't the Wii and DS deserve any props? Oh I forgot, they don't exist.

They already won, but we're just giving the little guy honorable mention.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Goddbless said:
FishyJoe said:
Doesn't the Wii and DS deserve any props? Oh I forgot, they don't exist.

They already won, but we're just giving the little guy honorable mention.

I think that's the first time I've ever heard MS described as the little guy!

Around the Network

Never would have guessed it would do this good!

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

I'll hold off on clapping as I only do that if something truly impressive happens. This is impressive but was never out of the question. But I must admit I would have never seen it coming. Think my predictions for 360 this week were 550,000 which were way off. Arcade seems to be having a 40 GB PS3 type effect which is great.

But I guess I will give one good word in that MS did do a great job in being able to accomplish this. Bad ethics but still great business from that standard. Kudos to them.

some weeks ago I predicted that the highest 360 sales are still to come. Its also possible that 360 Black Friday 2009 sales dwarf those of 2008

so.....you didnt see this coming, but, it was never out of the question?