By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What is Microsoft's marquee title for 2009?

DMeisterJ said:
@ Dirty

And how much of Forza's 4.15 million sales were bundled? Well over 2 million If my calculations are correct. Bundled with every Arcade, Pro, and Elite 360 last year might have helped sales a teeny bit, dontcha think?

But again, this is off-topic.

When have your calculations ever been correct??

but that's off-topic...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network
gebx said:
DMeisterJ said:
@ Dirty

And how much of Forza's 4.15 million sales were bundled? Well over 2 million If my calculations are correct. Bundled with every Arcade, Pro, and Elite 360 last year might have helped sales a teeny bit, dontcha think?

But again, this is off-topic.

When have your calculations ever been correct??

but that's off-topic...

So is this what you have grown into Gebx? A grade A troll?  You're filling in for Starcraft quite nicely in his sabbatical.

DMeisterJ said:
gebx said:
DMeisterJ said:
BenVTrigger said:
DMeisterJ said:
Microsoft is actually pretty crap at keeping these things a secret, which is why I made this thread. The price cuts, Avatars and the like were all leaked way before being announced. >_>

Figured we would have stumbled across something by now.

Pretty crap? While yes i do agree they aren't the best (your points about the avatars and such are spot on) they can keep a big secret if they really want to...remember the FFXIII announcement?

That was Square Enix.

And this is off-topic.

Proving you wrong is not off-topic.

??

So are you going to add anything to the thread?  Or nothing, per the usual?

And I'm not wrong.

This comment.. and your last one are ...

off-topic...

Seriously though, everytime someone disagreed with you in this thread, you replied with "that's off-topic" which would be fine if it really was off-topic, but its not if they're replying back to comments YOU MADE!!

Example -

DMJ - Wii sports only bundled in NA,

Neos - No, its also bundled in Europe

DMJ - Off topic

LOL!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

gebx said:
DMeisterJ said:
gebx said:
DMeisterJ said:
BenVTrigger said:
DMeisterJ said:
Microsoft is actually pretty crap at keeping these things a secret, which is why I made this thread. The price cuts, Avatars and the like were all leaked way before being announced. >_>

Pretty crap? While yes i do agree they aren't the best (your points about the avatars and such are spot on) they can keep a big secret if they really want to...remember the FFXIII announcement?

That was Square Enix.

And this is off-topic.

??

And I'm not wrong.

off-topic...

Seriously though, everytime someone disagreed with you in this thread, you replied with "that's off-topic" which would be fine if it really was off-topic, but its not if they're replying back to comments YOU MADE!!

Example -

DMJ - Off topic

LOL!

So, I was wrong.  Big deal.

I've been wrong before, and probably will again.  Should I go cry every time I'm incorrect?  No, coincidentally, I'm a human, and we're wrong a lot it seems.

Doesn't make it any more off-topic when we're talking about Wii Sports beiing bundled in a MS thread.  Or when we're talking about how well a company can keep secrets, in a MS thread.  That is off topic.

So what if I was wrong?  Should we continue to be off topic if someone is incorrect? 

Again, this is off-topic.

I don't think there'll be one huge game. Alan Wake, Forza 3, Halo Wars, Halo 3: OCD (>_>), and ME2 should all arrive sometime next year...

Around the Network

Well confirmed for XMAS period 2009 are the following games I believe will be big sellers.

Mass Effect 2
Halo ODST
Alan Wake

Possibly Xmas 2009 as follows

Peter Jacksons Halo project
Forza Motorsport 3

It's to hard to tell. M$ have done awesome this gen in keeping Sony guessing.

For me it's either
A - Halo 3 ODST or
B - Alan Wake (even when it's only console exclusive)

DMeisterJ said:
gebx said:
DMeisterJ said:
gebx said:
DMeisterJ said:
BenVTrigger said:
DMeisterJ said:

That was Square Enix.

And this is off-topic.

??

And I'm not wrong.

off-topic...

Example -

DMJ - Off topic

LOL!

So, I was wrong.  Big deal.

I've been wrong before, and probably will again.  Should I go cry every time I'm incorrect?  No, coincidentally, I'm a human, and we're wrong a lot it seems.

Doesn't make it any more off-topic when we're talking about Wii Sports beiing bundled in a MS thread.  Or when we're talking about how well a company can keep secrets, in a MS thread.  That is off topic.

So what if I was wrong?  Should we continue to be off topic if someone is incorrect? 

Again, this is off-topic.

And you give Neos too much credit.  He didn't say all that, he only said "wat" or someting to that extent.  It seems he can only formulate tiny small minute smart-ass remarks in the recent past.  >_>

And who gives a flying fuck whether I knew if it was bundled or not.  I don't live in EU, so it's not high on my priority list of things to know.  >_>

@ Selnor

ME 2 and Alan Wake confirmed for 2009 XMAS?  links plz.

i hate having online word fights but i have to say the secret thing was ENTIRELY relevant...

you stated shouldn't we have heard of something by now in regards to a headlining game
my response was the FFXIII secret and that we may have not heard of some large games using that instance as simply an example we could all draw upon

Acevil said:
CrazzyMan not so crazy?

Yeah I noticed that as well. Maybe he's becoming sane....