By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What is Microsoft's marquee title for 2009?

DirtyP2002 said:
DMeisterJ said:
@ Dirty

And how much of Forza's 4.15 million sales were bundled? Well over 2 million If my calculations are correct. Bundled with every Arcade, Pro, and Elite 360 last year might have helped sales a teeny bit, dontcha think?

But again, this is off-topic.

Following this logic, Wii Sports Resort won't sell at all.

It will, but it won't sell as much as WiiSports. I think that was his point :3

Look at Motorstorm 2! D:

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
gebx said:
DMeisterJ said:
gebx said:
DMeisterJ said:
BenVTrigger said:
DMeisterJ said:
Microsoft is actually pretty crap at keeping these things a secret, which is why I made this thread. The price cuts, Avatars and the like were all leaked way before being announced. >_>

Figured we would have stumbled across something by now.

Pretty crap? While yes i do agree they aren't the best (your points about the avatars and such are spot on) they can keep a big secret if they really want to...remember the FFXIII announcement?

That was Square Enix.

And this is off-topic.

Proving you wrong is not off-topic.

??

So are you going to add anything to the thread?  Or nothing, per the usual?

And I'm not wrong.

This comment.. and your last one are ...

off-topic...

Seriously though, everytime someone disagreed with you in this thread, you replied with "that's off-topic" which would be fine if it really was off-topic, but its not if they're replying back to comments YOU MADE!!

Example -

DMJ - Wii sports only bundled in NA,

Neos - No, its also bundled in Europe

DMJ - Off topic

LOL!

So, I was wrong.  Big deal.

I've been wrong before, and probably will again.  Should I go cry every time I'm incorrect?  No, coincidentally, I'm a human, and we're wrong a lot it seems.

Doesn't make it any more off-topic when we're talking about Wii Sports beiing bundled in a MS thread.  Or when we're talking about how well a company can keep secrets, in a MS thread.  That is off topic.

So what if I was wrong?  Should we continue to be off topic if someone is incorrect? 

Again, this is off-topic.

Its just that your wrong about 80% of the time..

Just like pretending that MS had nothing to do with keeping FFXIII a secret... lol

I don't understand how you can make that comment unless a) you think MS didn't know about FFXIII or b) your being ignorant and brushing aside facts that contradict your whole thread

I disagree with this thread, MS has shown that they kept the biggest gaming bombshell secret until the last second.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Hopefully Alan Wake

DMeisterJ said:
DMeisterJ said:
gebx said:
DMeisterJ said:
gebx said:
DMeisterJ said:
BenVTrigger said:
DMeisterJ said:
Microsoft is actually pretty crap at keeping these things a secret, which is why I made this thread. The price cuts, Avatars and the like were all leaked way before being announced. >_>

Pretty crap? While yes i do agree they aren't the best (your points about the avatars and such are spot on) they can keep a big secret if they really want to...remember the FFXIII announcement?

That was Square Enix.

And this is off-topic.

??

And I'm not wrong.

off-topic...

Seriously though, everytime someone disagreed with you in this thread, you replied with "that's off-topic" which would be fine if it really was off-topic, but its not if they're replying back to comments YOU MADE!!

Example -

DMJ - Off topic

LOL!

I've been wrong before, and probably will again.  Should I go cry every time I'm incorrect?  No, coincidentally, I'm a human, and we're wrong a lot it seems.

Doesn't make it any more off-topic when we're talking about Wii Sports beiing bundled in a MS thread.  Or when we're talking about how well a company can keep secrets, in a MS thread.  That is off topic.

So what if I was wrong?  Should we continue to be off topic if someone is incorrect? 

And you give Neos too much credit.  He didn't say all that, he only said "wat" or someting to that extent.  It seems he can only formulate tiny small minute smart-ass remarks in the recent past.  >_>

And who gives a flying fuck whether I knew if it was bundled or not.  I don't live in EU, so it's not high on my priority list of things to know.  >_>

@ Selnor

ME 2 and Alan Wake confirmed for 2009 XMAS?  links plz.

Ok so they are penciled as late 2009 for both. But I certainly have faith in those far more than any PS3 game release for next Christmas. LOL

Wait until E3 2009.

Around the Network

Since when did Ninja Blade become a potential big title?

It's made by From Software and unlikely to outsell Ninja Gaiden. (the proven Ninja game)

gebx said:
DMeisterJ said:
gebx said:
DMeisterJ said:
gebx said:
DMeisterJ said:
BenVTrigger said:
DMeisterJ said:

That was Square Enix.

And this is off-topic.

??

And I'm not wrong.

off-topic...

Example -

DMJ - Off topic

LOL!

Its just that your wrong about 80% of the time..

Just like pretending that MS had nothing to do with keeping FFXIII a secret... lol

I don't understand how you can make that comment unless a) you think MS didn't know about FFXIII or b) your being ignorant and brushing aside facts that contradict your whole thread

I disagree with this thread, MS has shown that they kept the biggest gaming bombshell secret until the last second.

We've already discussed how I was wrong about that, so why bring it back up?  Gonna make any more on-topic comments soon?

@ selnor

Why bring the PS3 into this? 

All I said was that ME 2 and Alan Wake don't have release dates.  They're not penciled in for anything.

Stats87 said:
Since when did Ninja Blade become a potential big title?

It's made by From Software and unlikely to outsell Ninja Gaiden. (the proven Ninja game)

hehe... not sure

I'm hoping for a 80+ rating on metacritic.. I really don't think that will be a AAA title.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

CrazzyMan said:
Alan Wake(pc multi)
Halo Wars
Star Ocean 4(excl. for now)
Mass Effect 2(pc multi)
Forza 3
Some RARE titles(killer instinct?)
Ninja Blade
Halo 3:ODST
some Mistwalker game(maybe)

I wish. But I fear they've dropped Mistwalker...

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Hey, who locked this thread?