By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 to Get Exclusive "making-of video" For RE5 on the Bluray Game Disk

kowenicki said:
Million said:
kowenicki said:
All this outfits for sack boy getting a bit out of hand?....

its a bit like when my daughter used to play dress up with her barbie isnt it?

if your going to troll at least find a good reason for doing so , too many outfits ? lol.

Troll... that over used word.  it was a genuine question... why is repeatedly dressing up sack boy in different outfits so much fun?  maybe its me, im further away from my action man / gi joe / barbie dressing days than you are.

It is not out of hand, it is a lot of fun.

@ seece

Master Chief outfit for your NXE avatar? Ha!! I already have my Master Chief sackboy, plus many more.

See the fun things I can do with some current items, some stickers and some creativity? Behold only 3 out of the many custom Sackboys I have made.

Want me to bust out my Nemesis, IronMan, MasterChief, Two-Face, Moon Knight, Dante, Atair, Carmine, etc... custom Sack people?

P.S. Yes my top left Angel Sackboy has custom wings so enormous it would not fit in my Saved Data icon. Awesome.

Sackboy outfits smack the shit out of NXE outfits, you know why? Easy, it doesn't cost me anything. Literally, they do, that is why Sackboy was given the ability to smack the shit out of things.

Hehe, let me see you do that with your NXE avatar that just sits there, smiles, frowns and gets dizzy from rotating the right analog stick.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
kowenicki said:
Million said:
kowenicki said:

if your going to troll at least find a good reason for doing so , too many outfits ? lol.

Troll... that over used word.  it was a genuine question... why is repeatedly dressing up sack boy in different outfits so much fun?  maybe its me, im further away from my action man / gi joe / barbie dressing days than you are.

@ seece

Master Chief outfit for your NXE avatar? Ha!! I already have my Master Chief sackboy, plus many more.

See the fun things I can do with some current items, some stickers and some creativity? Behold only 3 out of the many custom Sackboys I have made.

Want me to bust out my Nemesis, IronMan, MasterChief, Two-Face, Moon Knight, Dante, Atair, Carmine, etc... Sack people?

P.S. Yes my top left Angel Sackboy has wings so enormous it would not fit in my Saved Data icon. Awesome.

Sackboy outfits smack the shit out of NXE outfits, you know why? Easy, it doesn't cost me anything.

euphoria outfits pwns xD

btw: they are going to home too you know FREE every ps3 will get it as a download.

Jo21 said:
Euphoria14 said:
kowenicki said:
Million said:
kowenicki said:

@ seece

Want me to bust out my Nemesis, IronMan, MasterChief, Two-Face, Moon Knight, Dante, Atair, Carmine, etc... Sack people?

P.S. Yes my top left Angel Sackboy has wings so enormous it would not fit in my Saved Data icon. Awesome.

Sackboy outfits smack the shit out of NXE outfits, you know why? Easy, it doesn't cost me anything.

euphoria outfits pwns xD

You know it!!! Best outfits on VGChartz by far.

Oh yeah!! I have a custom LttP Ganon Sackboy too.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Jo21 said:
Euphoria14 said:
kowenicki said:
Million said:
kowenicki said:

@ seece

euphoria outfits pwns xD

btw: they are going to home too you know FREE every ps3 will get it as a download.

What is going to HOME?

Currently playing:

Zlejedi said:
BengaBenga said:
thekitchensink said:
This article conveniently sidestepped the fact that the 360 gets an exclusive soundtrack cd.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3171566

Was about to post that.

Tough choice for people with both consoles. Although I assume most will want Achievements.
And the 360 is the lead platform afaik. Hopefully Capcom CAN make both games equal. 

Not really tough just get it for PC :)  Recent Capcom ports like DMC4 are truly amazing work.

They might have improved their porting, but RE4 definitely wasn't up to par.

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
kowenicki said:
Million said:
kowenicki said:

@ seece

Want me to bust out my Nemesis, IronMan, MasterChief, Two-Face, Moon Knight, Dante, Atair, Carmine, etc... custom Sack people?

P.S. Yes my top left Angel Sackboy has custom wings so enormous it would not fit in my Saved Data icon. Awesome.

Sackboy outfits smack the shit out of NXE outfits, you know why? Easy, it doesn't cost me anything. Literally, they do, that is why Sackboy was given the ability to smack the shit out of things.

Hehe, let me see you do that with your NXE avatar that just sits there, smiles, frowns and gets dizzy from rotating the right analog stick.

EPIC Euphoria sackboys

CGI-Quality said:
Euphoria14 said:

@ seece

Damn it Euphoria, now I'm truly jealous, especially at that Cloud Sackboy. Oh and yeah I agree about the NXE Avatars. They are cool but don't compete with Sackboy

Well luckily for you I have a level posted in the Official LBP thread that shows step by step on how to make all 3 that I just posted with prize bubbles containing the custom stickers used as well. Now just 9 player hearts needed for that coveted Platinum trophy.

OT - Is RE5 for PS3 going to have trophy support? I hear people talking about the 360 having Achievements and that making it a selling point above the PS3 version, but hasn't it been anounced that all titles released in 2009 needing to have Trophy support? I believe it has been announced as being mandatory.

Currently playing:

BengaBenga said:
thekitchensink said:
This article conveniently sidestepped the fact that the 360 gets an exclusive soundtrack cd.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3171566

Was about to post that.

Tough choice for people with both consoles. Although I assume most will want Achievements.
And the 360 is the lead platform afaik. Hopefully Capcom CAN make both games equal.

I doubt that. This must be incentive to unspite ps3 owners lol. It's looking like a skip either way because it just looks like RE4 remade with extras.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I rather get the soundtrack, I never watch those "making of". I know Gamemp3s will most likely upload the soundtrack but I personally rather get the soundtrack.

V-r0cK said:
does anybody kno what the contents are for the RE5 Collector's Edition? i'd be funny if both ps3 & xbox360 CE came with the OST and making of the game video then all this would be irrelivant lol

Other than the extras listed, I do not know if it was specificied.  Even though I do not care about either the making of video or the soundtrack, I wouldn't complain if they were both included.  Right now, I am leaning toward the Xbox 360 version because of the metal case.