By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 to Get Exclusive "making-of video" For RE5 on the Bluray Game Disk

So is the point of gaming still to have fun, or is it to pretend to have fun with marginal features just so you can brag about it in the console warz? Reminds me of the Cartmanland episode of South Park.

Around the Network

If they want achievements, they can get trophies on the PS3 version...

Compulsory from January 2009.

I do like third person shooters a lot, but Godfather II and Killzone 2 are releasing around that time, and I want both of them a lot more. I'll get it if it gets good (amazing) reviews.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

badgenome said:
So is the point of gaming still to have fun, or is it to pretend to have fun with marginal features just so you can brag about it in the console warz? Reminds me of the Cartmanland episode of South Park.

²

Kantor said:
If they want achievements, they can get trophies on the PS3 version...

Compulsory from January 2009.

I do like third person shooters a lot, but Godfather II and Killzone 2 are releasing around that time, and I want both of them a lot more. I'll get it if it gets good (amazing) reviews.

I'll eat my short if this game is anything but amazing. All they have to do is make RE4 with updated graphic and it'll sell truck load, but they're adding much much more to the game and media and fan reception have been universally positive.

Soundtrack or making of blu ray....Serious who cares you can see it on youtube two days after the release;.

Around the Network

Both the soundtrack AND the making-of video will be on Youtube within hours of the game's release.

Also, I agree with badgenome: No matter which system you get, you're most likely getting a fantastic game. I found this news hours before the OP posted it, but I thought it was absolutely unnecessary as a thread topic.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

whats all the hype about this?

kowenicki said:
All this outfits for sack boy getting a bit out of hand?....

its a bit like when my daughter used to play dress up with her barbie isnt it?

if your going to troll at least find a good reason for doing so , too many outfits ? lol.

does anybody kno what the contents are for the RE5 Collector's Edition? i'd be funny if both ps3 & xbox360 CE came with the OST and making of the game video then all this would be irrelivant lol

BengaBenga said:
thekitchensink said:
This article conveniently sidestepped the fact that the 360 gets an exclusive soundtrack cd.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3171566

Was about to post that.

Tough choice for people with both consoles. Although I assume most will want Achievements.
And the 360 is the lead platform afaik. Hopefully Capcom CAN make both games equal. 

Not really tough just get it for PC :)  Recent Capcom ports like DMC4 are truly amazing work.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB