By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - A Super Street Fighter II Turbo Remix Thread

When we playing again?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
disolitude said:
I had a little lag with everyone...however there was most when i played you...and your chun li...lol.

We'll see what happens next time we play cause this may have been caused by a combination of everyones internet connection issues

You are the actual leader on the VGC ranking... YOu forced me to play 2 hours last night... and I almost catch you...

Nice Work Disolitude!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

elgefe02 said:
disolitude said:
I had a little lag with everyone...however there was most when i played you...and your chun li...lol.

We'll see what happens next time we play cause this may have been caused by a combination of everyones internet connection issues

You are the actual leader on the VGC ranking... YOu forced me to play 2 hours last night... and I almost catch you...

Nice Work Disolitude!

lol...I see. I better hussle...I am busy for a few more days too so I you have a shot. We'll have to play vs some more soon.

I need to get a better character against Honda... If there is one now...

elgefe02 said:
I need to get a better character against Honda... If there is one now...

hopefuly we have a good connection next time we play...as that will let me pick other people...its hard doing dragon punch moves with lag.

Around the Network

I know... Last night I tried to use other characters due to lag issues too.
But Still getting problems to beat Gief, Thawk and Honda once I end in a corner.

Anyone going to be on around 6:30 to 7:30 EST. I got my live issue fixed and I finished the Wii game I was working on completing. I should be on XBL in some form for the immediate future.

I can hit live aroun 8 EST tonight the earliest. Stupid company get togethers...

I can be at 9 tonight.. lets have a party!

elgefe02 said:
I can be at 9 tonight.. lets have a party!

Ill be on then for sure. I will log in with my second account and add you since that will let me chat in your party as well as play with bimmy123. Saturn pad doesn't have a plug for a mike so I can't chat otherwise :)