By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - A Super Street Fighter II Turbo Remix Thread

I PLAN to be. The biggest problem I have is the time difference, elgefe. When it's 8:00pm here, it's January where you're at! I'm off of work until Sunday afternoon, so I'll be around. May buy Prince of Persia today, though. That'll definitely cut into my Street Fighting......

@Grahamhsu, you're not too bad yourself. I had a blast!

Around the Network

I hope to be getting this in a month or so on PS3. Since I'm worried how long my Xbox 360 will last and the d-pad sucks. Anywho, this should be the 2nd best fighting game released this year (behind SSBB).

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

d21lewis said:
I PLAN to be. The biggest problem I have is the time difference, elgefe. When it's 8:00pm here, it's January where you're at! I'm off of work until Sunday afternoon, so I'll be around. May buy Prince of Persia today, though. That'll definitely cut into my Street Fighting......

@Grahamhsu, you're not too bad yourself. I had a blast!

I will try to be earlier today... I will put some sleeping pills on my wife's food.

BY the way, I am the top ranked player right now in VGC... YAy for me!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

And I am seemingly the only person from VGChartz who hasn't played SF with other VGChartz members :(

^^^^I noticed that last night. You dominate my "friends list" leaderboard. I don't feel so bad about losing to you now. On my list, I'm second. Where do I rank on yours?

Around the Network

YEs you are second in my list too... I had a good positive win-loss ratio.. but my recent ranked matchs are getting tough, But I love it!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

What I'd like to see now is a re-release of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for all systems! Each character could be controlled by a different gamer! 3 on 3 tag team online would be awesome.

Or maybe Street Fighter Alpha 3 with the 2 on 1 "Dramatic Battle" mode?

d21lewis said:
What I'd like to see now is a re-release of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for all systems! Each character could be controlled by a different gamer! 3 on 3 tag team online would be awesome.

Or maybe Street Fighter Alpha 3 with the 2 on 1 "Dramatic Battle" mode?

Dude... yes.  They already got my hopes up when they rumored it a few months ago but we've heard nothing since then, MvC2 that is.

That could be intense... Tatsunoko vrs Capcom will fill that space for me in one week!

I personally always thought Alpha 3 was much better candidate than SSF2 but I'll take what I can get. I miss Guy and Sakura (?the female Ryu?)