By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - A Super Street Fighter II Turbo Remix Thread

SSF2THDR is fantastic, i was gonna buy it anyway but did anyone see the prieview for the game on the marketplace?

They chose that song from karate kid "you're the best, around" i bought it immediately after i saw the preview/trailer, damn you microsoft/capcom and your excellent advertising.

Shin akuma is tough as nails, wish we could do 2 fireballs in the air aswell.

Around the Network

It was a sad day in Georgia. Last night, Georgia's greatest hero, d21lewis fell on the battlefield against Elgefe02. It was a nightmare. One by one, my World Warriors marched bravely against Elgefe's. One by one, they fell (except for Blanka. Ken put forth a valliant effort.). At one point, Cammy was brutalised so badly, that when I tried to select her again she said "Hell no!" I salute you, Elgefe02. You bested......last night.

For now, I have to head to work. My head will be hung low. Everytime a child laughs, I'll wonder if somehow they knew of my defeat. I'll wonder if they are laughing at me! Tonght, I'll challenge you again. Tonight I seek redemption!!

(also, I suspect Elgefe of using performance enhancing drugs. Someone should look into this......)

d21lewis said:
It was a sad day in Georgia. Last night, Georgia's greatest hero, d21lewis fell on the battlefield against Elgefe02. It was a nightmare. One by one, my World Warriors marched bravely against Elgefe's. One by one, they fell (except for Blanka. Ken put forth a valliant effort.). At one point, Cammy was brutalised so badly, that when I tried to select her again she said "Hell no!" I salute you, Elgefe02. You bested......last night.

For now, I have to head to work. My head will be hung low. Everytime a child laughs, I'll wonder if somehow they knew of my defeat. I'll wonder if they are laughing at me! Tonght, I'll challenge you again. Tonight I seek redemption!!

(also, I suspect Elgefe of using performance enhancing drugs. Someone should look into this......)

LOL.. great Matches Lewis!

And yes you will have your revenge tonight.... I hope is you playing tonight, not your big brother... lol

I will be online tonight if you guys wanna setup a good match.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Elgefe is a killbot! I figured if I threw enough of my warriors to their doom, I would reach his pre-set kill limit. It didn't work.

We need to organize a tournament!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

@d21lewis and elgefe02

Are you guys playing this on the 360? If so, can I join this battle?

Also, VGchartz tournament is a wicked idea...but Im quite busy to organize a tourney myself, and would rather not do it half assed.

So someone else...please...

ill be getting this on the ps3 because of this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BLACK-OFFICIAL-SEGA-SATURN-USB-PS3-Game-Controller-Pad_W0QQitemZ220323172746QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_VideoGames_VideoGameAccessories_VideoGameAccessories_JN?hash=item220323172746&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

i got the other sf2 game on 360 and the pad is awful for it.

disolitude said:
@d21lewis and elgefe02

Also, VGchartz tournament is a wicked idea...but Im quite busy to organize a tourney myself, and would rather not do it half assed.

YEs We are playing on Xbox 360... Yes you can join... just add me and him as friends... and we can play.

What characters do you use?

elgefe02 said:
disolitude said:
@d21lewis and elgefe02

YEs We are playing on Xbox 360... Yes you can join... just add me and him as friends... and we can play.

Everyone but thawk :)

Ill add you guys tonight. My id is bimmy123

disolitude said:
elgefe02 said:
disolitude said:
@d21lewis and elgefe02

Everyone but thawk :)

Ill add you guys tonight. My id is bimmy123

I am scared now...