By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - A Super Street Fighter II Turbo Remix Thread

^^And a Far Superior Blanka.
I will add you sublime, but if I forget you can add me too

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

@elgefe02, sounds good. I'm not that great though, MvC2 was my kicking ass game. I'm okay but so far I've spent 99 precent of my matches playing Chun Li so I'm not practiced with the others. Right now I am 6-6 I think.

Too Many chunli players... LOL
I am not that good... I just use few characters too

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

she's awesome. I love her wall jump and head stomp. You can't kill what you can't catch! Then again a good dragonpunch pretty much screws me up and she's half useless without being able to take to the skies.

GreaT games Lewis and Disolitude!!

Great Blanka for Lewis and a Fearsome Honda from Disolitude.

Also Ari Join us for a bit... is fun to play with friends... I hope we can play again soon

Around the Network

i agree, good matches gefe, though you lag sometimes, Lewis Blanka is just scary

Enjoyed it, guys!! Never had so much fun getting my ass handed to me. See you all next go around!

Yeah, that was fun. Lag was there like ari_gold said so I kept picking honda which is he safest bet (for me) when there is lag.

Must learn how to fight chun li with honda...

was the lag only when playing against me?
I am Using a wireless connection... so I just wanna to check out.

I saw you guys are escalating in the ranking... nice! a challenge for me.
I need to improve against blanka and Honda.

I had a little lag with everyone...however there was most when i played you...and your chun li...lol.

We'll see what happens next time we play cause this may have been caused by a combination of everyones internet connection issues