By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So... I traded my Wii in

I have an honest question.
WHO CARES?

I am honestly going to make a topic saying I went to school.

Around the Network

I totally saw this coming...

4 ≈ One

post it in topic

mM

it just seems weird that you only played 2 wii games, and then sold it, have you tried SMG? no more heroes? Metroid prime 3? zack and wiki?

it seems like you sold your wii before playing almost all of its best games, nice move

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Hope your enjoying your 360!!! SEND MY A FRIEND REQUEST my GT is my VG name ill have my 360 back this Saturday so!

Around the Network

You didn't even play Galaxy. As far as I'm concerned, you don't deserve to own a Wii.

Ah, that somewhat explains why Monster Hunter 3 Tri isn't high on your list of wants.

Oh man, good luck ever losing your virginity if you traded it in....I hope you gave it to psrock.

you take my advice about trading it in but won't take my advice about girls? weird man just weird

I've never understood the prospect of trading in. I mean its a loss in money anyway you look at it. I mean I still have my SNES, N64, GC, Xbox, Game Boy, GameBoy Advance, and bro still has PS2. Sure the consoles we have now make those worthless but them I'm accepting a loss by getting rid of them. Just not good business. Same with games. I only trade in if its just an absolute piece of shit or don't have time for it and make an error by getting rid of it.

But some are different and I'm thankful for that such that I get to buy my games cheaper at gamestop used.