By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

noname2200 said:
Kasz216 said:

Yeah, was just curious incase the person i get only has one and it seems like one of those would be best... (if i get someone this time... )

Heh, just razzing you.  Really it was no big deal...

Around the Network

Got my presents! Actraiser and Shining Force! Wohoo!

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda

Got my present. FFCC, wow! Thank you Secret Santa.

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

I'm sure I'll be getting mine soon. Can't wait! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I can't wait for my gift, and I can't wait for round two to start!

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

I'm just trying to wrap up Round One before starting Round Two. Sorry for the delay!

^^You have nothing to apologize for! You've done a great job and put in more effort than most people would. Thanks again for organizing all of this.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

I got my gift the other day, thanks!!! unfortunately I had to get a new tiny tim, but I will be senting their gift out tonight! =D

...btw this was pretty cool indeed.

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

thanks to my snata and i hope my tim likes his as well

Awesome! I got World of Goo! Thanks a lot Santa. ^^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!